Chapter Two: Will I be Okay?

Katsuki set out of the Black Mercedes. An arm wrapped around his waist, helping him out. He turned to his boyfriend as he gave the keys to the parking valet. His dark green suit complemented his eyes and hair while Katsuki's blood-red dress complemented his.

Izuku got them reservations at a restaurant a few days ahead and wanted to surprise him. Katsuki thought that was sweet. He had also got them a private room so the blond could wear whatever he wanted without getting weird stares. Even though he couldn't care what they thought about him.

A waiter took them to their room immediately after the hero walked in. Midoriya walked through the crowd hand in hand with his lover confidently. He knew his soon-to-be husband was amazingly sexy and hot and oh so sexy. He wanted to show him off.

When they were settled the waiter admittedly started taking the taller's order. Of course, she would, she was talking to the number one hero. Katsuki could pick up the sudden flirting she was doing but he didn't care.

He knew Izuku always went through this. That was his life. The life of a hero. The blond felt his phone buzz in his bag and opened it.

Shoto
"So, are you guys talking yet?"

Katsuki
"Not yet. We're ordering."

Shoto
"are you ordering or are you waiting for your deadbeat boy toy to stop flirting?"

Katsuki glanced up from his phone to see the waiter leaning over him to take a picture. He just silently sighed and sent Shoto three periods before turning his phone off. He spent a few moments thinking about what to say to Izuku before he actually said something.

"Katsuki, are you ready to order?" The blond suppressed a flinch because of the sudden voice directed at him. "I...I'll just have a salad." He placed a smile on his face and suddenly glanced at the waiter.

Envy. Her face was dripping in envy. Looks Katsuki got daily because he was with Deku. "Okay, I'll be back with your food!" She waved at him, not sparing Katsuki a parting glance.

"Sorry, Katsuki. You know how fans can be." He laughed. Katsuki forced a laugh out like he didn't just see his boyfriend allow someone to flirt with him. But it's okay. That's the cost you have to pay to date a hero.

"So Izuku. Yesterday I said I wanted to talk." The other nodded. "Well, I wanted to talk about how you-." "Deku!" The two jumped from the loud voice. "Hello! I'm chef Rin. I wanted to personally give you your order." The chef smiled at the hero. He placed down the steak that Izuku ordered and then the salad that he ordered. The chef watched as the hero ate.

"This is really good!" He displayed his goofy smile and the chef laughed. Katsuki just sat there eating. He felt like he was third-wheeling on his own date. As the chef left, Izuku got a call. "I got to take this." He shyly smiled and stepped out of the room. Katsuki just sighed.

Everything is ruining his date. Is this supposed to be a sign?

Izuku stepped back in and gave the blond a smile. "I'm sorry." The blond stood up and grabbed his phone. And started out of the restaurant. The other put his credit card on the table and rushed after the blond. "Come on, Katsuki. I'm sorry." The blond turned back to him. Making him stop and almost fall on him.

"We can talk after you're done with whatever hero work you have to do. Hurry up and call the car." He just sighed in defeat and did so. The blond got in and started up the car. "Katsuki, I'll be bac-." The blond drove off before he could finish.

------

The small blond sat in sweatpants and an oversized sweater watching whatever drama show that was on Netflix. He decided on Tiny Pretty Things. He hadn't turned his phone since he got back and he doesn't plan on turning it on until he yelled at that damned Deku.

A Promise Ringजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें