Chapter Twelve: I miss him.

[A/N: I'm back. I liked reading your comments on the last one. I don't want to leave this story as it is so I'm going to push myself to finish it.]

Midoriya stood in front of their home. He's been texting and calling Kacchan since he left the dispute that All Might called him for. He pulled out his keys and unlocked his door. The sight before him tugged at his heart. Katsuki was sitting on the couch watching whatever show. He's wearing his favorite sweater that his "best friend" got him last Christmas and a pair of sweats from his generous pile of them.

He looked at the clock near the door and saw the time. '3:57' it read. He walked closer to him and finally spoke, "Katsuki. It's 4 am. Why are you still up?" That was met with a scoff. Kats is upset. He took the remote and turned up his show. And he's ignoring him.

"Katsuki, I'm sorry." He really was. He was the number one hero. He needed to make sure everyone knew he was there for them.

"You say that every day. I hardly see you anymore." "Katsuki, you know with my job-" "Yeah, I know about your job. I'm just tired of it." 'If you know then why are you upset?' He said in his head. They've been together for like ever and Katsuki still doesn't understand. "You know I can't just push everything to the side. People are counting on me." Reputation is everything in the hero society. He just doesn't understand.

"Not every fucking case needs the number one hero. You said you got the day off to say sorry to me. and you just runoff. Again. It's like I can't trust anything you say."

"I did the best I could, baby." Do not 'baby' me. We hardly even talked! You were too busy flirting with the waitress and the fucking chef." Oh. He's just fucking jealous. All of this because he was being friendly to a couple of fans.

"Then what do you want me to do? Let people die out there because you felt a little lonely?" Kats turned away from him. He sighed. 'fuck.' We both are a little mad right now, we aren't in the right mindset.

"Why don't we just go to sleep and talk about this anoth-." "We aren't working out." Hm? "Huh?" Katsuki turned to him. His eyes pierced him. "We're not working out." He can't... be serious. No of course not.

"You're...not serious, right? We've been dating for years. You're willing to throw all that away?"

Midoriya felt his phone vibrate. He pulled it out thinking it was an emergency.

All Might"Young Midoriya. We need you on the field."

Midoriya
"I'll be there soon."

"Deku!" Midoriya jumped. He saw the tears on Katsuki's face. His eyes were red and puffy. The blond scoffed and walked away. He whispered 'Kacchan' before following. Kats reached into the closet and pulled out four duffle bags.

What? Had...had he already decided on leaving me? No, he's just upset. He can't leave me. "W-we can get through this. If I said I'll get more days off, will you stay?" he will get more days off. He'll do anything in his power to make the blond stay. He needs to have his perfect life. They were happy together, right?

"It's like you said, I can't let people die because I'm a little lonely." No...no. He's switching my words around. I didn't say that. "Katsuki, please."

"No. You don't get to say please. It's been like this for years! I'm tired...I should have listened to Shoto the first time he said something."

Shoto. That damned Todoroki! He's always fucking everything up. "Shoto? Is he the one telling you to leave me? Katsuki, your friends don't like me. Of course, they're going to tell you to leave me." "They have a reason to not like you." "What would that reason be?"