Chapter Three: He's the Hottie?

Katsuki slept in Camie's room in her and Inasa's apartment while the three sat in their living room. Shoto had arrived 3 hours earlier with the crying blond in hand.

"So, how bad was it?" Camie said as she brought out three cups of coffee since it was around  7 am. "I didn't hear most of it, but there was a lot of yelling and crying." Shoto ran his hands through his hair as he looked back at Camie's door. "Do you think what...what we did was wrong?" Camie shook her head. "No. We opened his eyes. Katsuki wasn't happy in their relationship. It was just going to get worse and worse."

"But you didn't hear how Midoriya sounded when they broke up. He sounded so distraught." "He was distraught because his perfect world was coming apart," they both turned to Inasa as he finished his coffee, "He has the perfect job, he has the perfect house, he has the perfect fiancee. He had a view of this life from the very beginning and he liked what he saw. And now he lost the first person who ever believed in him. His perfect life.

Is falling apart right in front of him and he can't do anything about it."

Both of them looked at Inasa like he had three heads. It was rare for Inasa to be so serious as well as throw shade with it. "Inasa are you sure you don't wanna fuck me?" "Shoto!" "What!? You can't say something so big dick energy and not expect me to go for it!" Camie laughed so hard she choked on her coffee. "Guys, shh. Katsuki needs his sleep." Camie wiped her face with her hand and then proceeded to wipe it on Inasa. "Camie!"

Shoto watched as they ran around their already messy apartment laughing and screaming. It's no wonder they were going to be kicked out. He was trying to convince his dad to let him move out into a big apartment with his friends but he was being hella stubborn. There was a big thud on the ground when he looked back over. Inasa had caught her and started tickling her and she thrashed on the floor.

He sighed.

They were so cute together. Shoto wanted something like that. Instead of just being a booty call. Even though he was having fun being single and not tied down. He wanted at least a taste of what they had. He didn't have the best references to begin with. His dad used to beat his mom and older brother before the "incident." He's just glad his father saw the error of his way before he did anything to the rest of them. Then there's Katsuki and the green-haired idiot. He wouldn't want to be stuck in a relationship to be left by himself half of the time. To be so blinded by love to look over their flaws even if you were hurting. And lastly, Camie and Inasa. They were so blind it was painful to look at. They were just incredibly dense to their own emotions and each other's.

That's something that keeps Shoto single. The fear of being ignored, beaten, or just not realizing that the best person for him is right in front of him. But he tells himself that he'll find the right person to take that chance with.

"Shoto?"

His two-toned head shot up, scaring the person next to him. His eyes slowly went over to the person and smiled. "Hey, Kats. What are you doing up?" The blond dryly laughed before raiding their friend's fridge. "I got hungry. I've been asleep for seven hours." Shoto looked at his phone.

He must have fallen asleep.

"So, how you doing? I know it must be hard for you right now. Just know that I'm here for you and-," "I'm fine." Shoto stopped to look at the boy. His eyes were less red than the night before and his hair was a mess. "Kats." "I'm really fine. I've had time to think," "Think about what? What food do you want for breakfast? Kats it's been a few hours. Give yourself time to heal."

Katsuki was about to retort when the door opened.

"Hey girls! I got soba from that soba place we always go to. Shoto, I got your cold soba, and Kats I have your super spicy one. They said they had new hot spices so I told them to just add a bunch to it." She rambled.

"Thank you, Camie. But Kats-." "And we're going to the mall when Inasa gets off of work. I heard that there's a new poster of Midnight and I want it." She interrupted. They both caught on very quickly that she must have heard them arguing so she wanted to stop it. "Sounds like fun. I hope they have new Endeavor posters too." Kats smiled at Shoto as he groaned and shoved him onto the couch. "You're going to get it for that one."

The rest of the week had been Katsuki finding his place in Camie and Inasa's apartment. Inasa had a job at a hero agency. Namely Endevaer's. Shoto had his father look at his resume if he ever had an opening he needed to be filled. He was in charge of bringing in money. Camie had a part-time job with some guys named Seiji. He didn't know the exact place they worked at but it was at the mall somewhere. Maybe a part where she avoided the most because in her words, "her boss is a bitch."

So Katsuki took it upon himself to become the housewife...husband? He didn't really think about it. He would wash their clothes, clean, and cook. Katsuki hadn't ever had a job before since he was always with Izu-...with him. He was content with what he was doing. It was something he knew how to do. Shoto would come over almost every day when his father didn't ask for him. Inasa and Camie told him that he didn't need to do anything but they were secretively grateful they didn't have a pile of dirty clothes in the corner of their rooms anymore.

Friday they had to go shopping for more white clothing because someone...camie...decided that it would be a good idea to put a red dress she was planning to wear with the whites that Katsuki was washing at the time. 

"Omg. It is packed!" Inasa said, acting as a shield for the others. All three of them were pushed up against Inasa as he slowly made his way towards anywhere less crowded. "Every store in this place is full and I'm not fighting anyone for a cute shirt...again." Camie sighed before banging her head on Inasa's back. "Camie! Stop!" "What if we just head to the food court for a while. Just until it thins out a bit." Katsuki suggested. The other three agreed and they pushed through the crowd. 

"I'll go find us a seat. You guys go get us food." He said pointing to the few open tables. "I'll come with. You never know if some jerks might come by and say something." Camie grabbed his arm and pushed them towards the tables, waving to the other two boys.

"Any idea why it's so crowded?" Katsuki said scrolling through his phone. They figured that a hero said they were going to come here and everyone wanted to meet them. "Oh here! It says that 'Pro hero Thirteen is going to make an appearance at Musutafu Mall today.'" "All those people are here for Thirteen?" Camie nodded her head. "It wouldn't surprise me if this many people came for All Might but this is a lot of people for Thirteen. Isn't she retiring this year? Is that why everyone is-." "Katsuki."

Camie cut him off and he sighed. "Sorry, that happens som-." "Katsuki. Shut up.

Don't look but there's a goddamn hottie behind you."

"Switch spots with me." Camie and Katsuki which stops and Katsuki saw him.

"How the hell do you think he's a hottie?"

...hey guys. Been awhile. I don't have an excuse for this. I just kinda lost motivation. But now I have it back! Do expect much from me though. I was wondering if you guys would just want me to put out just like 500 words or something for faster updates but then I was like...I'm gonna make them wait. I'm going school shopping this week. Can't wait to see how hard 11th grade is.

1421 Words.