Chapter Eleven: Dabi and Kacchan are...?!

[A/N: The timeline is a lot different from the original. The whole Tensei Stain incident did happen when It happened in the anime but Stain didn't reappear afterward until years later. Iida still wanted revenge but couldn't get it because they had no idea where the man went. Years after another hero was temporarily paralyzed.]

"Iida,  go around the back and corner he there!" Midoriya yelled as they were looking for Stain. Cutting through alleys, Iida ran ahead and saw him holding a hero about to kill him. Iida remembers what he said when he heard that Stain was back and hurting other heroes. "I will dispose of you with these hands." And now, It's really happening.

He ran up and tried to kick him but Stain was too fast...or he himself was too impulsive. He knocked his helmet off and he fell to the ground. As Iida was sitting up he was met with a blade to the face. "Your eyes... Are you here for vengeance?" Iida scowled. "I am the younger brother of a hero you attacked. I have come here to stop you in his place! Ingenium!"

Stain smiled. "Die."

Before Iida could even get his feet off the ground, his face was meeting it. Stain stomped his face into the ground and stabbed him in the arm. "You are weak." Stain licked the blood off of his sword and Iida was paralyzed.

Iida couldn't move, he couldn't breathe. He stared as Stain rose the sword above his head. "Goodbye. You're an offering to a more just world."

At that moment. An image flashed into his mind. 

Uraraka. His wife. And his child. What would they do if he died? Everything felt like it was in slow motion. The moment he realized his feeling for her. The moment he asked her out. The moment he got upset because she proposed to him before he could. Their first time. When she told him that she was pregnant.

And then all of the things he would miss if he died at this moment. His son, or daughter's, she hasn't told him yet, birth. Their first steps, them on their first day of school, graduating, falling in love. He would miss so much because he wanted revenge.

He wants to see his family again.

Before Stain could bring down the sword. He heard something. "Smash!" Iida opened his eyes to see Midoriya punching the man in the face. "Mi-doriya?" "I came to save you."

That was the last thing Iida heard before he passed out.

------

It was a few hours later when he came to. Midoriya was by his side with an old retired All Might. "Iida! You're awake!" He reached his hand up to his face and instantly pulled back. "You have a large bruise on your face from the fight. I would suggest not touching it for a while." Iida nodded.

"Thank you." "It's not a problem, just let it heal-" "Not for that. For helping me with Stain. How did the fight go? Is he captured?" Midoriya smiled. "He's going straight to Tartarus." Iida let out a sigh of relief.

"I think I should take a few weeks off." "Are your wounds that bad? If so we can call recovery girl." He shook his head, "No, It's just that almost dying made me realize that I haven't been spending a lot of time with my wife. It was... terrifying realizing that I could miss my own child's birth and them growing up. "

All Might patted him on the shoulder. "If that's what you really want then that's fine." Iida smiled.

Midoriya just stood back. Thinking to himself.

"You shouldn't be dating right now young Midoriya. You have training."

"How are you going to be my successor if you ke-"

"Young Midoriya." The green-haired boy looked up at the two pairs of eyes looking at him. "Did you hear me? I said if you don't go now you'll miss your night shift." Midoriya jumped slightly, "Oh no! I'll talk to you soon Iida. Bye!" And Midoriya was gone.

------

Midoriya had been deep in thought just jumping from rooftop to rooftop. It was surprisingly quiet today. Too quiet. He needs something to do. Anything to do. 

He wondered what Kacchan was doing. Was he happy? Was he sad? Is he still lonely? He looked back up from the ground to see he had made it to his apartment complex. He wants to see him. Make him happy again. Make him laugh. He wants him back. To be his again. He'll change. He can't promise he will but he'll try. 

This the door opened. Deku ran back behind a car to see who it was. It was around midnight so why would any of them be up. He watched as his blond walked out holding a bag. He looked like he was in a rush because he was only wearing shorts and a large hoodie. The blonde ran in the direction of the park and the other followed.

When the two reached the park Kacchan ran up to someone. He was wearing a black hoodie that covered his head so he couldn't see who it was.

Midoriya didn't know what he was still doing there. They had talked and eaten. He even watched them share Ice cream he's been trying to see who the hell was trying to take his Kacchan but then it developed into staying to watch him smile and laugh.

When was the last time they had a proper conversation? Without interruptions or anything like that?

He doesn't remember.

Then he watched them kiss.

He watched him bring his blonde into his lap.

And watched as that fucking bastard put this face in his Kacchan's neck.

Then his phone beeped. He knew the other two heard it because all noise had stopped. "Hey! Come out or I'll cremate you!" He knew that voice.

Dabi.

But that would mean...Kacchan is willingly dating a villain. No. That's not possible. That's impossible. They are brainwashing him. He heard footsteps coming closer to him. He needed to think of something fast. Anything to get him out of this situation.

He couldn't run. He'd make noise. And he couldn't fight without Kacchan getting hurt.

What am I going to do?

"Kats, is this your phone?" Midoriya held his breath realizing that they were so close. "Oh yeah. I must have dropped it when I ran over." "Since the mood is ruined, want me to walk you partially back home?" "I would appreciate it." Midoriya listened as they walked off. His heart was pounding in his chest. He was pissed. 

He stood back up and tried to follow them but he was too late. Kacchan pulled the villain into a kiss and closed the door. And Dabi disappeared into a portal just outside of the complex.

He's going to beat Dabi even if it's the last thing he does. He will not lose to a villain.

I took a month-long break.

I had other things to do at the time and this chapter was the death of me. Thanks for the 4.9k reads and all the votes! I appreciate them all. We got 4-5 more chapters left. Just saying the next chapter will have a lot of Midoriya before and after the break-up. So the Dekubaku shippers are getting some food.

And Ngl I was thinking about killing Iida just for fun. Was. I said was. Not anymore. That would have made my job a little more complicated.

Also, follow me on Instagram!  @Ramboxes2.0

1255 Words