birthday pt 2

djamila_ posted a story

viewed by natromanoff, peterparker and 2,561,629 others

Djamila had run to her changing room, also where her friends were, because that's where her gifts where delivered. 

She was excited because she loved presents, and these ones were from a group of people she really cared about, even if she had never met them.

She walked in the room and was greeted by Maya sitting in front of the mirror, doing her makeup, Chloe doing Matt's hair, Sasha sitting on the floor and studying and Sam playing on his phone. They all looked up when they heard the door open and smirked at her.

"Guess what we have here?" Sasha asked, dropping her book and standing up.

"You chose them well." Matt complimented her.

"This is a really big and heavy box. What's in there, rocks?" complained Sam.

"But look how cute the box is." Maya dragged her over to the couch, where it was. Djamila smiled, it was full of stickers and drawings.

"That's cute" she said. "Okay, time to open it." She clapped her hands and got to work. 

Inside there were smaller packages, each one of different colour. She took the one on top and opened it, revealing a bracelet with different charms on it: from ones representing each of the Avengers, to other three dedicated to her, one being a microphone, another one a passport and, lastly, a heart. She immediately put it on, with a smile on her face, and opened the note that came with it.

To always have us with you. The other ones reminded me of you, the microphone for obvious reasons, the passport because you said how much you love traveling and the heart because you have the biggest heart out there. Don't tell the others, they can be petty.
-Tony Stark

"Oh my God, that's so sweet." Chloe said. "I want one."

"A bracelet or a Tony Stark?" asked Djamila.

"Both." They all laughed ad that.

The next present was a cd with songs chosen by Bucky that reminded him of her, as he said. And a pocket knife, for "safety measures".

Then there was a book on self defense, given to her by Natasha because, since she told her about that time she was walking home alone at night and almost got kidnapped, she couldn't stop thinking about it and told insisted on how important it was that she read this. And another pocket knife.

Then Wanda had given her some of her favourite sitcoms since she told her she always wanted to watch some but never had the chance.

Pietro had given her a book full of dirty jokes, which she deeply appreciated and was definitely going to use.