never have i ever

Djamila had done three interviews already, two on her own and one with another singer, all in which she had to play some games to entertain the people at home.

"Mila, you have an interview with the Avengers in five minutes. You're gonna be playing Never Have I Ever. After that, you're done for the night." Her assistant, Sofia, told her. Djamila hired her a few years ago when she started getting more recognition, realizing she needed help handling things. The two girls were great friends.

"Okay, you can go home if you want." She smiled at the girl.

The two said goodbye and Djamila headed towards the room where the interview would be. As soon as she got in, they were already there. Her heart started beating like crazy, especially when they looked in her direction. She could melt right there—

No.

Don't be a simp.

She saw Wanda hiding a smile and she narrowed her eyes, knowing she was reading her mind.

"Hi, I'm Mark from BuzzFeed." A guy walked up to her, holding out his hand.

"I remember you, you interviewed me a year ago in Chicago. In December, right?" She smiled at him, shaking his hand, all to aware of her soulmates glaring at the two of them.

Good.

"Sorry, didn't think you'd remember." He blushed. Several coughs interrupted their conversation and the girl rolled her eyes. She went to her seat, which was between Peter and Bucky.

Since they were treating her like shit, she decided to tease them a little bit, enough to make them look at her and know they weren't able to touch her. As she sat down, she put one leg over the other, the slit of the dress making her leg more visible than before, showing more than it was supposed to, but luckily for her the cameras wouldn't be able to pick on that. She then flipped her hair to the back, showing off her cleavage that was more prominent due to the dress being this tight.

She could feel them staring at her and she smirked, knowing she got them.

They each received a notebook and a pen.

"All right, we ready?" The interviewer asked from behind the camera, receiving positive answers from everyone. "Okay, you know what to do. So, do your thing and then I'll read out the questions to you guys."

"Actually we don't—" Steve started saying but was interrupted.

"3,2,1 you're live." Djamila didn't want to be that mean and embarrass them in front of everyone, so she stepped up.

"Hi, everyone! I'm Djamila and these are the Avengers!" She smiled to the camera and gestured to her soulmates, who were all so glad she was there and saved their asses. "First of all, we'd like to thank you so much for your participation in this event, your support is so so appreciated and needed! And secondly, we're here to play a game, Never Have I Ever. We'll be reading out your questions and write down if we've ever done something or not." She explained to the viewers, and also to the people seated next to her, knowing that they had no clue of what this game was. Except for Peter, maybe.

"Okay, first question." The interviewer said. "Never Have I Ever cut my own hair." After a few seconds of writing, everyone showed their answers. Djamila, Steve, Bucky and Natasha all said they have, the rest haven't. "Is there a story behind it?"

"During the war we didn't really have time to go get our hair cut, so there's that." Bucky said, making the others smile.

"Well, I needed to be discreet when changing my appearance." Natasha simply explained.