meeting everyone else

Djamila was standing between Clint and Nat, playing with the rings on her fingers while heading outside. She was silently practicing some breathing exercises, since she was on the verge of a panic attack, but the two Avengers still noticed. They decided not to point it out though, not wanting to embarrass and her or make her stress even more. Nat just took a hold of her hand, hoping it was enough reassurance.

And Djamila calmed down a little bit at that, but not completely.

It's fine Djamila. You already met two of them, which are also two of the three ex assassins. So, excluding them and Bucky, everyone was chill.

She hoped.

They could still easily kill her.

They arrived outside, everyone was almost gone, but the few people left were lucky far enough from the group of superheroes.

As soon as Djamila saw them, she thought she was about to pass out, she didn't know if it was because of the pain she was in, her anxiety or both.

The three of them arrived in front of the rest of the group, who was starting at the girl excitedly.

There was a lot of tension, mainly because everyone was waiting for a reaction of out Djamila. But the girl didn't know what to do. How do you greet your ten other soulmates all together?

King T'Challa and princess Shuri weren't there, they probably wanted to give them some time alone, which Djamila fully appreciated.

She looked at all of them and that's when she realized how crazy the situation is.

"Holy shit."

"What's wrong?"

"Is everything okay?"

"Are you hurt?"

She laughed at their reaction, and at the absurdity of this situation.

"My soulmates, aside for being the fucking Avengers, are two Gods, a witch and a Sonic 2.0. What the fuck." Everyone laughed at that, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, it was weird for me as well." Peter said, touching her shoulder. "There I was, coming home from school, and Tony Stark is in my living room. And he's my soulmate. And that's when I realize that everyone else is also my soulmate. You handled it better than me, though."

"Oh yeah, he passed out." Bucky laughed.

"But imagine meeting two of your soulmates when their running from Shield and from your other soulmate. And imagine meeting this other soulmate while he's trying to kill you and steals your wheel."

"So Jesus did take the wheel." Djamila said and everyone laughed, expect Bucky and Steve. "You know, cause of the long hair... oh forget it, grandpas."

"I swear I immediately thought of that song when it happened." Sam threw his arm over her shoulders, brining her closer to him.

Everyone touched her, well they hugged her, to finalize their bond and to make the pain go away. Except for Loki. He was too cool for that. Instead, he awkwardly patted her shoulder.

"I like the outfit." Pietro smirked at her. Djamila only then realized that she was still wearing the clothes she wore on stage, which were a little bit extra and showed her legs.

"Shut up." She blushed.

"Don't say that." Steve gave Pietro a look and offered his jumper to the girl, which she took.

"Oh man, you had to do that." Tony rolled his eyes.

"Well, that's Steve to you." Wanda smirked, playing with a ball of red light.