shakira has been really quiet

"I can't believe they're actually your soulmates!" Chloe said, for the hundredth time in the past five minutes, earning nods of agreement from her friends.

"Wow, thanks guys." Djamila rolled her eyes, even though she agreed as well.

"What happens now?" Asked Matt.

"Well, we decided to keep this private, so if you say anything I will castrate you." She smiled innocently at all of them. "Then, we're just taking it slow, I guess. They decided that over the next few weeks, they would fly a few at a time to spend time together."

"And how are you feeling?" This time, it was Maya who spoke up.

How was she feeling? She was too overwhelmed to know.

"I don't know. Happy, of course. Relieved that they accepted me. Anxious because I don't wanna mess up. Yeah..." She trailed off.

"You just met them, it's normal too feel a lot. You still have to get to know them and get comfortable with them." Chloe said. Being the only one who found her soulmate in their group, she was the only one who understood what Djamila was feeling.

"Yeah, it's the next meetings that I'm nervous about. You know I'm shy and awkward in the beginning. What if I mess up?"

"It's gonna take a lot more than that to scare the Avengers, and your soulmates, away." Sam ruffled her hair, making her groan and slap away his hand.

"Dude, do you know all the cool things you could potentially do now?" Sasha exclaimed. "You can go to space, you can violate the law, you can try out the Iron Man suit, the shield, you can talk to aliens and a racoon-" Djamila interrupted her.

"We get it!" She laughed. "I wanna talk to that racoon. I've heard he wants Bucky's arm..." She trailed of, grinning. "The things we could steal together."

"Not." Chloe gave her a stern look.

"Not." Djamila rolled her eyes, pretending to listen to her.

"You're such a mom." Maya threw a piece of popcorn in her direction.

"Well, someone has to be responsible!"

djamila_ posted

liked by peterparker, tonystark and 9,472,054 othersdjamila_ me trying to persuade you to go watch the music video for "devil's lair" i just dropped:)

djamila_ me trying to persuade you to go watch the music video for "devil's lair" i just dropped:)

view all 215,906 comments

anon1 YOU GOTTA STOP GIVING ME HEART ATTACKS

anon2 don't you understand that i need a week of mental preparation are you trying to kill me

mattgrey ew
djamila_ @mattgrey said djamila, looking at matt

pietromax only cause you asked nicely
djamila_ @pietromax sure

natromanoff from now on you're gonna wear red lipstick more often
djamila_ @natromanoff yes ma'am

sashasmith_ even my textsbooks are vibing

anon3 can you just publish a poetry collection please
anon4 @anon3 fr i'm a whore for good lyrics
anon3 @anon4 she's gonna serve us a whole ass meal with this album, i just know it

anon5 welcome on this new daily episode of "i didn't know i was gay until now"

clintbarton don't mind me, just a white man shaking his ass
anon6 @clintbarton YES SIR SHAKE IT

samwilson ready to party

imayarobb my fave music video

anon7 okay but she looks breathtaking
wandamax @anon7 she really does
djamila_ ywowuwow

thorodinson THIS MUSIC MAKES ME WANT TO DANCE
djamila_ @thorodinson no one's stopping you
bucky.barnes @djamila_ what did you do?
peterparker @djamila_ oh wow, i never knew he could do that
peterparker shakira has been really quiet

tonystark friday add this to my workout playlist
_steverogers43 @tonystark your what now?

samsanch ngl it was decent
djamila_ @samsanch awhhh thanks, i know that was hard of you to admit