21 - Harry | Weakness

Cleo was in a bad mood today

And I was very proud to say I was the one to blame.

Last night was the first time I didn't mind going to sleep with a very fucking rock hard erection, I was enjoying the whole thing a little too much to give in and get myself off on my own in front of Cleo.

And she also would've done the same thing to get back at me, but I knew her enough to know her pride would get in the way, just like mine.

She would not admit that she was fucking desperate for me to make her come, and I would probably do the same in her situation of her.

But come on, I had to at least show her how she made me feel when we kissed and she ended up with a knife on my throat. I had been just as frustrated and pissed off, and now dear Cleo was fuming.

I knew she wouldn't be able to control herself if I didn't stop, which was all the satisfaction I needed.

She had been staring at me very shamelessly all night, the tension in this room could easily be cut with her very own knife from her.

Although I couldn't explain why it was so damn intense ... my skin was tingling and the air around me was hard to breathe, my stomach kept clenching in a weird way and I almost lost control when she didn't hesitate to grind on my thigh.

We were both tired, tense, and vulnerable to those emotions, but she was really having a good time.

Cleo soaked my sweatpants and she was moving her hips with such determination that I instantly got even harder.

I was already turned on ever since she helped me with the bullet, I could not help but enjoy the pain even more when her hands were on my body.

And her moans ... fuck, don't even get me started. It was low and raspy, almost as if she was trying to hold them back.

And I was curious to hear how she sounded when she was being loud, I was sure I could easily accomplish that. I was captivated by the way she moved, her face gave away how much she was enjoying herself when her lips parted with every silent moan and shaky breath.

I did not kiss her because I would not be able to stop myself if I did, but brushing my lips from her against hers was enough to drive me insane. Now that I knew how she tasted, it was harder to control it.

I was wondering if she'd try to get back at me, though ... I would wait very much not patiently, she seemed like the kind of girl who loved revenge. And this game was fun.

Cleo was very easy to read when she wasn't hiding behind her cold facade, her body took full control and that's also why I choked her... I knew she actually enjoyed it ever since our first encounter when she said 'harder', and I'd been dying to test it again.

She moaned louder when I did it and I got a little carried away. I could see she had new marks on her neck this morning because her skin was already sensitive. It was around ten a.m. when I couldn't take it anymore and I went to the bathroom, jerking myself off under the hot water, coming the fastest I had ever come just with the thoughts about last night.