42 - Harry | Reckless

What the fuck is that on your neck?My father was already waiting for me in my office, but he wasn't alone

My father was already waiting for me in my office, but he wasn't alone.

Dear Cindy was with him, and I had no fucking idea why she was here. She'd usually be too busy doing nothing at all or simply spending my money to even bother about anything else, I didn't know why today was different.

They'd been together for two years now and I still didn't like her.

Her shrill voice was the last thing I needed to ruin this morning, at least I had the memories of last night to keep me sane while I controlled the urge to shoot literally everyone who annoyed me today.

My mood was shit, I hated myself for letting Zayn slip out of my mind as soon as I woke up, but it felt like I had woken up with the strongest hangover ever, but last night it wasn't alcohol that caused it. I gladly got drunk on Cleo.

I got a bit carried away, she literally couldn't walk this morning and I knew she needed some rest, but I didn't regret it. And she didn't seem mad about it, I was sure she enjoyed it very fucking much because I made sure of it.

She could take me, though... I didn't have to be careful, she always asked me to go harder.

Hearing her raspy voice because of her fucked throat drove me insane, and as much as I hated leaving her alone, I had to clear my head a bit and focus on Zayn. Cleo was a distraction, a very good one, but it was easy to get lost in her.

I knew she could handle herself, I wasn't worried about that. But I'd been the one who helped her with her bandages these past days and I wondered if she could do it today on her own because of how sore she was.

We were so fucking worn out last night that the living room was still a mess and all the lights were still on when I woke up, even though today was a sunny day and a little too hot. I preferred cold weather, so this was contributing to my shitty mood.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I asked my father, taking a seat behind my desk while they decided to remain standing.

I'd asked the receptionist to let my father in my office, but not Cindy. I couldn't blame Tais, everyone was terrified of my dad and he wasn't one to stop by the parlor that much, so they probably assumed this had to be important.

It was a busy day in the studio, almost every tattoo artist was busy with clients when I walked through the front door, but I ignored the loud buzzing sounds of the machines and headed straight to my office on the second floor.

The checkered floor all over the parlor was making me feel a bit dizzy today, and maybe it was because of how slow my brain still was with the overflow of worries I had going on in my head. Thank god this place had a manager or else I'd combust if I had to worry about the transactions made here too, I had so much to think about.

I really hoped Cleo was right about this friend of hers who was dating Zayn, she could be helpful because I knew he was spending a lot of time with this little girlfriend of his. Fuck, I would've never imagined he was actually seeing someone from Eroda.

But he had to really like her in order to do this, my father would freak the fuck out if he knew and the only reason I wasn't freaking out as much anymore was because I was literally fucking the owner's daughter and it would be very much hypocrite of me.

Speaking of which, my father was still staring at my neck.

I knew the letters carved there were very much visible because my hair was up in a bun, I'd done it on purpose, I just felt like I had to show it off. I really liked it... the way Cleo lost control last night showed me that she was just as crazy as me, and I fucking loved that.