45 - Cleo | Powerful

Well, if you told me my night would consist of listening to Fleetwood Mac and eating Haribo gummy bears inside Harry's Tesla, I would've probably laughed at your face

It was around nine p.m. and we arrived half an hour earlier because we were both just so fucking anxious about this, hoping this plan would work or else I was sure Harry would try to do something impulsive such as killing Louis.

We couldn't draw too much attention to ourselves, especially now that we were back in business and in New York. And if we still wanted to sneak into Mark's house, which still hadn't been sold because I did my research to find out, we had to behave.

Harry called Zayn's number this morning, but no one picked up. That's why we proceeded to send a text, the address was a roadside bar just on the outskirts of the city, public enough but not too busy... and we were currently parked on the other side of the road, watching as a few cars drove past us.

The bar was actually a bit crowded, there were people smoking outside or just hanging out by their cars, and Harry told me he'd come here once with Zayn. It looked like a cool place, with a whole old-school vibe going on. I rarely used to go out, it reminded me that the last time I'd gotten drunk I was being pathetic in a hotel room and overthinking.

I was feeling a bit nervous tonight, my heart was racing ever since we got inside this very nice car and made our way here. The windows were very much tinted and it made me miss my motorcycle.
"And if, you don't love me now You will never love me again..."

Harry was singing in a low voice, mindlessly twisting the rings on his fingers, and he had a really good voice. It was smooth and deep... goosebumps erupted all over my arm just by listening to him.

His eyes were focused on the bar now as he tied his hair up in a bun, and I knew he was way more nervous than me. His black nails caught my attention and I remembered he had apparently painted them while I was asleep this morning, because I woke up at eleven and he was already dressed and with freshly painted nails.

I must admit I missed them, though... it looked really fucking hot, especially with all the rings gracing his fingers.

And yes, I woke up much later than I usually would, but I had myself to blame for that. I was indeed having a very good dream of riding Harry when I felt him tossing and turning on the bed, murmuring unintelligible words.

I could tell he was having a nightmare, a thin layer of sweat covered his face and he seemed distraught, so I just felt like I had to wake him up to see if he was okay. And he had the tendency of becoming aggressive if he was caught off guard, just like the time I turned off the lamp when I didn't know about his fear of the dark.

He'd act instinctively, to protect himself from whoever he thought was going to hurt him... and the moment he'd open his eyes he'd just seem so confused and in pain that I honestly wished I knew what was going on inside his head.

So I distracted him in the only way I knew would work, and also because I was a horny mess, there's no point in denying that.

Waking up right next to him was dangerous... especially if he was wearing only those briefs that made his bulge look more prominent.