Chapter 6 - The Book

The next morning, I slowly opened my eyes and let out frustration.
"I don't want to go up" I thought to myself. A knock on the door shocked me, I thought it was Draco from the way the knocking sounds.
"Ugh, Go. Away." I cover myself with the blanket, the knocking sounds grew louder.
"Just go away" I grunted and I wrapped my head with the pillow. Yet the knocking still goes on. Annoyed, I stepped down from the bed and opened the door,
"I said, go!" I was stunned seeing who was actually been knocking. I brought my jaws back up, closing my mouth and smiled.
"Bellatrix. I'm sorry, I thought it was Draco." I scratched my head with shame. She gave me a little smile while looking down, scanning my outfit.
"No need to be sorry y/n, I was just telling you that breakfast is almost ready." I nodded and asked her,
"But you know, Draco could've come up here and told that to me. You don't have to"
"Oh but I wanted to. I told Cissy myself, I mean would you rather have Draco banging the door and shouting your name out? because that's the thing he would do. And you wouldn't want your beauty sleep to be disturbed now would you?" I shake my head, and told her that I will go and get ready for breakfast. She winked at me then walked away.

I closed the door and went straight to the bathroom. Took a brief shower, I wrapped myself with the towel afterwards. I walked out the bathroom and looked into the closet which all my clothes are hanging. I chose a black dress with laced sleeves, then I was choosing what jewelleries to wear. I decided to wear my mother necklace and some rings. Walked to the mirror to check myself out,
"Okay, you looking beautiful y/n. Alright, breakfast time." I took a big breath before opening the doors and exhaled. As I opened the door, Draco with his hand ready to knock was standing outside.
"Geez, what the heck. And before you say anything, I'm already dressed for breakfast alright?" I told him. I walked out the room. As we were walking, Draco said,
"Lucky you, because if you hadn't opened the door, I'd seriously bang the door with this fist right here" He kissed his fist and threw it up in the air. I looked at him with disgust.
"Ew. You are so full of yourself, you know that? such a weirdo." He rolled his eyes with my comment, then doing the fist thingy again. This time annoyingly. We both laughed as we head down to the dining room. We enter the room and Narcissa walked to me then greeted me,
"Well good morning y/n. Did you have a good sleep last night?" She touches my arm. I told her I sleep perfectly and she smiled. She gestured for me to sit where I was sitting during dinner, next to Bellatrix.

I walked to the seat and see that she's not exactly here yet. I sat down and waited for the food to be served, Lucius sat and greeted me,
"Why good morning miss y/n. I hope you had a great sleep." I nodded my head and said yes. Then as the food was brought out, Bellatrix came and pulled her chair with her wand and sat down.
"Sorry for being late, had something to take care of." She looked at me and smiled. We all sat quiet and ate our foods. After we're all finished, Draco and his father walked out to god knows where. Then the house elves came out and took the plates away into the kitchen. Bellatrix like the first time I met her, she whipped out her wand and flicks it to one of the elves making him fall down with the plates.
"Bella please. Those plates are valuable to me," Narcissa pleads.
"Oh Cissy, light up will you? I'm just trying to entertain our guest here" She said as she stood up and walked behind my chair. Narcissa looked at me, and I quickly lower my sight then she shakes her head. She walked inside the kitchen then Bellatrix asked,
"Well are you?" I turned myself around, looking at her speechless,
"Uh am I what?" I asked.
"Well were you entertained dear?"
"Oh. I was, a little." I may have lied to her about that. She put her right hand onto my right shoulder and sort of telling me to follow her which I did.

"Y/n, you're not much of a talker are you?" She asked. We were now walking towards the living room,
"Not exactly Bellatrix,"
"Well then, why? Also, I said you can call me Bellatrix or Bella if you want. I only let few people call me that." She winked at me.
"Okay. It's just I tend to take time to get comfortable with people, so it'll also take time for me to actually start a conversation with those people." I told her as we enter the living room. We both sat down near to each other, both stayed quiet for few seconds then Narcissa walks in.
"Here you are Bella."
"What is it Cissy?"
"I thought you were in your room, you too y/n, but anyway Lucius called for you." Bellatrix grunted and rolled her eyes.
"Fine. I'll get going now y/n, I hope we can talk later?"
"Sure, I hope so too." I answered. They both walked out the room leaving me alone. I looked around the room as I didn't get a chance to do so during the first time I'm in here. I saw a photo frame on top of the shelf near the fireplace, so I stood up and walk towards it. I scanned through and realised it was a family photo. I squint my eyes to look closely and I got startled by Narcissa walking in.

"Oh you saw the frame? That was me before Draco came." I turned around looking at her and back at the frame,
"And is that your sister, Bellatrix?" I asked.
"Uh, no. That's my other sister, Andromeda. She looked a bit similar to Bellatrix, few have said that." She told me, looking at her and it seems like she doesn't want to continue talking about her so I said,
"I'm sorry, I won't ask anything else about her but your hair is different. Not that your hair now, is not good. It's um, pretty." She smiled at the compliment I gave her. She grabbed my hand and took me out of the room. I didn't want to ask any questions so I just watch her take me to some place else. We ended up at the front of the big doors.
"Where exactly are we?" I asked.
"You told me, you read books so I'm showing you one of my favourite place to be in the house is this room," She opened the door and I followed her behind. With awe, my jaws dropped looking at all the books in the room.
"Wow. A library just for yourself? That's amazing"
"Lucius built this room for me, he knew that I loved reading. I spent my free times here, sometimes even fell asleep here." She said as she walked towards a table with books on top.
"That's so sweet of him. But why did you take me here?"
"For this." She held up a book. Then walked towards me with it.
"You said you never read this story so I decided to give it to you." I looked at the title and see it was 'Jane Eyre', the book she was reading the other day.
"Wait why? You loved this book, why are you giving this to me?" I pushed the book to her, refusing to accept it. She takes my hand and put the book on my hand then slowly push it close to my chest.
"Okay but after I finished reading, I'll give it back."
"Stop it y/n. I am giving it to you, not letting you borrow it. Don't worry, I have all those other books waiting for me to read them again. I served my time well with that book y/n." I gave a subtle smile and said,
"Thank you. I will take good care of it."
"Of course, I know you will." She said as she tucks in a strand of my hair behind my ear. We stayed there and chatted for a few minutes about books, then the sound of a knock on the door,

"Hi mom, hey y/n. What are you both up to?" Draco asked. I sarcastically said to him,
"Well, we're fishing." I lifted both my hands and drops it by my side with annoyance.
"Ha ha very funny y/n. Mom, do you think I can borrow y/n? I planned something for us to do today, so if you'll excuse us." He grabs my arm and slowly backing away, taking me with him.
"Okay, but be careful." She smiles and waves as he quickened his pace walking out. After a while, we walked normally with him letting go of my hand.
"So, what exactly is your plan for us today?" I asked him.
"Well, I was planning to go out and just walk you know? For your information, there will be no blizzard today. So maybe we can go for a walk, and talk. Probably have snow fight." He lifts his shoulders up and down.
"Snow fight? What are we? 10?" He scoffed, and I laughed.
"Draco I'm just playing with you, sure we can do that. It's been awhile since I've played snow or even make a snowman." I confessed.
"Y/n, I know. You told me before in school, remember?" He raised his eyebrow. We were walking towards our rooms to grab our winter coat and gloves.
"Hey, you remember your way to your room now right? so I'll meet you downstairs in 5 minutes. Just don't be too long." He said. Then we both went into our rooms. I walked inside and put the book on the bedside table. I took out my winter coat and put on the gloves. I took a peek at my watch and see it's not until 5 minutes so I sat down on the bed.

I grabbed the book and smiled. I turned the book backwards and read a little bit about it. I turned the cover open and one of the page before stopping because of the writings on the book which reads,

"Dear y/n, I'm giving you this book because I remembered you said, you wanted to read but didn't have a copy of it. I spent a lot of times reading this book and have enjoyed it. So I hope you enjoy the story as much as I did.

P.s. You will take good care of the book for me right?

Thank you, Love Narcissa Malfoy."

A smile wider than ever appreared on my face reading the last few words, "Love, Narcissa Malfoy" I cannot stop smiling at it.
"I cannot wait to read this book then." I closed the book shut and looked at my watch and see it's almost 5 minutes. I placed the book on top of the pillow this time and walked towards the door. Then I turned the knob and walked out, before closing the door I gave a little smile again while looking at the book lying on top of the pillow.

*a/n: i didn't know how should i end this chapter but i hope you amazing people like it! i'm sorry i forgot to update the story, i've been going through some stuffs but hey, i'm here. so, enjoy this chapter everyone!! thanks for voting, commenting and reading the book, i love y'all!! have a great day or night!