Chapter 15 - Farewell Kiss

Was it in my dreams or did it actually happen? Oh my goodness. I kissed Bella, no- she kissed me. Wait this is just a dream right? Denying that it actually happened, I stretched myself while still laying on the bed. The sunshine rays entered the room telling me that it's the morning, my last morning at the Malfoy Manor. Sitting on the bed, I covered my mouth with my hand and yawned then stretching a little more. I look down to my chest and saw the necklace that I thought was just a dream, but having it actually being there around my neck made me realize that the kiss did happen. I touched my lips that was kissed by her, smiling by myself. I just remembered everything now, the box, Bella giving me small kisses on my neck. Everything.
"This will be playing on repeat in my head for a long time now." I whispered to myself.
Getting out the bed, I head to the showers instantly. After I got out of the showers, I wrapped myself in my towel - stopping in front of the mirror and looking at my reflection. Just like that, I could see myself being in the last night's situation again. I shook my head, shaking the day dreaming away and back to reality then I took a deep breath, letting out a sigh. Getting ready now, putting on my outfit and the necklace that she gave. As I was looking for my other accessories, I saw a little note on the dresser. It was signed Bellatrix. I opened it and read it aloud, 

"My darling y/n,

I hope you had a good night sleep. You look absolutely gorgeous with the necklace, making me want you more than ever. I will have a hard time adjusting with you being not around, but if you ever need me, call my name and I will be there. I love you, my darling.

Love, Bellatrix."

I was smiling ear to ear, not sure if I actually came clean and told her about my feelings but it feels like I did. I closed the note and bring it closer to my chest and was at awe by her words. For someone who looked so scary to some people, she is quite romantic. I slipped the note between the pages of the book that Narcissa gave me. I did my final check list of my stuffs before going out and have the last breakfast here. When all is done, I readily put my bags near the door and scanned throughout the room for my stuffs, just in case I forgot.
"Okay, done. All my accessories, my clothes, everything is already packed." I said while nodding with approval. 

Going outside the room, I realized that Draco is not where he usually would be. In front of this door, knocking or banging it. I wanted to go over to his room, but I also don't want to so instead I went straight to the living room where I see Mr. Malfoy sitting there with The Daily Prophet in his hands. I didn't want to make a sound because I know it would be awkward to be talking with him, we haven't actually spent that much time together. But as I backed away from the room, I bumped into a table causing the vase that was on top of it to clink before it falls. Luckily, I had time to catch the vase and he had time to have caught me.
"Ah, y/n."
"Hello, good morning Mr. Malfoy, sir." I nervously laughed while putting the vase back to its original place.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to break any of the things here especially at my last day." He closed, then folded the newspaper and sets it down on his side.
"Oh yes. The last day. I assume, you had great time here?"
"Yes, sir. I did. May I just say thank you for the hospitality, you and your wife had given." I nodded my head then gave him a smile. He stood up from his seat and grabs his snake cane along.
"I suppose we didn't have that much time to spent together, do we?" he said. I shook my head no and as he get closer, Narcissa had swoop in and saved me from this awkward encounter.
"Good morning y/n, Lucius darling, there was a phone call for you from the Minister of Magic." he left the room, and I let out a sigh subtly because I didn't want her to see me like so.
"Is Draco awake yet?" she asked me.
"I actually don't know. I didn't check on him, I went straight to the living room." I said while walking in the living room with her. As we were talking, one of the elves walked in and told Narcissa about breakfast which made her move to the kitchen, leaving me alone there. I looked around and tapped my feet at the same time. Still no sign of Draco, I wonder if he's already awake or not. So I decided to go upstairs and check on him.
"Y/n, can you-" she asked but cuts off, looking at me.
"Are you going to get Draco?"
"Yeah. I'm curious what takes him so long." she chuckled and let me go.