Chapter 20 - Sleepover

*a/n: this chapter will have a little smut content. it will be the first time I wrote it, so just bear with me here. anyway, enjoy!

"Have you eaten anything y/n?" he asked as we enter the door to the Slytherin common room. He grabbed his wand out of his pocket and casted a spell, revealing food on the table.
"Draco. You know, I can just do that by myself." I said while nudging him softly by the elbow.
"Who said, those foods are for you?" I gasped and scoffed at his reply, I hit his arm.
"Ow, I was kidding. But leave some for me? I didn't know the food would appear, looking so good."
"Why leave some when we can just feast together right now." we sat at the table and eat quietly, afraid of someone would bother us. We talked for a few moments until we feel so full that we both stopped eating. Then I casted a spell to get rid of the food, and I cleaned the table.
"I feel so full. I think I'm going now. Thanks again, Draco. For the food and for your apology. Good night." I raised my hand and went into the girls dorm, and into my room.

I lay myself on the bed, sighing. After some time, I get undress and went into the bathroom, took a cold shower. Wrapped in the towel, I got out and shook my head and hair - trying to dry it. I comb it out, and when its dry, I tucked few strands back using a hair pin. Slipping onto something comfortable, I put on my silk nightgown then sprayed a little perfume. Now sitting on the bed, I remembered about my experience at the Malfoy Manor; the memorable things that happened which mostly involves Bella, in my head while staring up at the ceiling.

A knock on the door made me sat back up.
"Who is it?" I asked, hoping for a reply. But no one answered, yet they kept knocking.
"Draco, is that you? Go to bed, I'm not in the mood for some late night talk. We already had one." I walked towards the door. Still, no answer. I sighed right before I turned the doorknob and then when I opened the door, it was her. The person who I was just thinking about.
"Are you going to let me in darling?" she smirked. I'm loss at words as I gestured her in.
"Um, hi?" I curiously asked her as she scanned the whole room, walking around.
"Cissy told me what happened. Are you alright now?" she held my hand and her other hand cups my face.
"I'm doing okay now." I smiled.
"Just okay?"
"Well better, now that you're here." I softly squeezed her hand while smiling. She steps back a little, then her eyes trailed up and down - looking at my nightgown, she bit her lips.
"You're so gorgeous y/n." she said as we locked eyes, I forgot how beautiful her eyes were. But now, I'm reminded of how magical and pretty it is. Her hands moved, from the side of my arms, slowly going up to cupping my face again. Only this time, she brought my face closer, just so our lips could touch each other. I'm grabbing her waist, not letting her go as kissed me harder by the second.

She turned our body around, now her back is facing the door. She pushed me down onto my bed and as I flopped on it, one of the strap from my nightgown fell to the side. The look of lust can be seen on her face now, and at that moment, all I could focus on were her soft lips. I could feel the undeniable sexual tension between us and she looked down on me, dove in for a passionate and loving kiss. I accepted the kiss eagerly and pulled her in, even more closer as our mouths' opened slowly and tongues fight for dominance. She pulls away from the kiss, slowly crawl onto my bed. Now towering over me, she's kissing all over then moves up and I could feel her warm breath against my ear,
"Did you really mean what you said?" I whispered to her with a slight seductive tone.
"Yes. I do mean it, my darling." she teased cheekily before gently biting on my jawline.

Excited by the pleasure, she moves her lips down to my neck and slowly started sucking on my exposed skin.
"Do you like that?" she teased even more, pushing her body close, I could feel shivers going down my spine. She continued on teasing me with her tongue as her fingers caught in the straps of my nightgown, undressing me quickly, leaving me just in my underwear. My hands found it way to the hooks of her dress, unzipping it rapidly, I let it fall. The way her dress falls down along her soft skin makes me mesmerized, even more when it leaves her in nothing but her black laced lingerie. I could see her being so anticipated that she pushed me down, within seconds she placed sweet kisses along my jawline and down my neck towards my breasts. Licking along the bra straps, her delicate fingers unhooked it and threw it across the room.

She began kneading my breasts, I threw my head back in pleasure to let out a small moan.
"Hmm you like that don't you?" she teased as I moan but before I could reply to her, she reached down and stuck her fingers directly into my folds without warning. She started to thrust them in and out slowly.
"Harder, please." I begged her in pleasure.
"And what if I stop now," she teased pulling her fingers out.
"Please, Bella" I begged her as I moaned her name out of my mouth. I saw her smirking, now attacking on my breasts, slipping in three fingers back inside as she moves them in and out making sure to hit all the spots while managing to rub my throbbing clit with her thumb. I arched my back and threw my head back with ecstasy as I reached the pleasure while a moan escaped my lips. I bit my lips, desperately trying to hold the moaning.
"Oh no, don't do that, I like it. You moaning." she said as her thumb pulls down on my lips as I come down from the high of the orgasm.

With one last intense glare into her eyes, something in me took over that I flipped our positions so I was on top of her. She bit her lips seeing that I was now in charge. I moved down her body and started to gently bite and suck on her abdomen close enough to stimulate her. But it was not enough for her as she thrust her hips towards me to get the sweet feeling of pleasure. Seeing that she was craving for more, I made my way down to her folds, my fingers curled around her lingerie and pulling it down. I started to kiss her folds, moving my fingers and teasing her as she let out a small whimper as she moaned. I slammed my fingers and curled them as I do the same like she did to me. She was groaning in pleasure as she reached her high, I went faster and pulled out at the moment she was at her climax. I return back up from between her thighs to her face. Kissing her abdomen again, she sat up pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

"That was amazing." she whispered to my ear. I moved back and smiled as she smirked looking at me. Laying in bed, with the feeling of immense pleasure still lingering between us. I placed my head on her body, listening to her heartbeat. She plays around with my hair as we both then dove into a deep sleep.

*a/n: okay, so forgive me if the way i wrote the smut seems funny or weird. this is the first time i ever wrote a smut chapter. but anyways, i certainly hope you enjoy this chapter as much as i had fun writing it. thanks very much for all of your votes, comments, and support for this book. yall are so amazing, thank you!! i really hope yall are doing fine and taking care of yourself wherever you may be. stay safe <33