Chapter 23 - Call Out My Name

I went into the common room with my head down, feeling so embarrassed and not to mention, how Draco made me feel so humiliated just now. in my room now, I sat on my bed then laid myself on the bed with my books. all I want right now is just to be with Bellatrix and be in her arms. I stare into the ceiling, reliving the moment once again.

"Go away, you mud blood."
"What are you doing, talking with her?"
"Go away, and don't ever talk with y/n."

I turned my body sideways, curling it and covering my face with my hands. Doing my breathing exercise, so I don't end up having a panic attack.

"Knock- knock" a knock was heard at the door, I thought it was Draco, so I just leave it like that. Again, the knock can be heard. Yet still, I stayed quiet and turned my body, facing away from the door. This time, a soft tap was heard.

"Who is it?" I grunted. Sat up on the bed, letting out a sigh.

"Open the door, y/n," he said softly. It sounded like Draco, but there was a slight difference in his tone of voice. So, I still couldn't figure out who is this person. I walked to the door but did not open the door yet. I stood behind the door and pressed my ear against it.

"Can you please open the door? It won't last any longer." He taps the door again; I sighed as I unlocked the door.

"What do you want now, Draco?" I furrowed my eyebrow, realizing that this 'Draco' who is standing in front of me is not him. I scanned him from top to bottom, I see the wand, it was not Draco's but his aunt's. Realizing that it is Bellatrix under a spell; a Polyjuice potion. I quickly pulled her in and closed the door behind me, locking it.

"Bella, is that you?" I asked with a slightly frantic tone in my voice. No answer instead, she went into the bathroom, and she was in it for a few minutes. The door unlocks, and out came herself in her outfit. She sat on the bed, raising her head, looking at me with a smirk on her face. Now that I see her true self, I rushed into her arms and she was taken aback seeing that I was in dire need of her touch and embrace.

"Hey, hey, is everything all right?" still hugging her tight, I didn't answer her. She gave me kisses on the forehead, which made me calm. I break away from the hug and smiled at her. She winked and smiled back at me.

"I- uh, I'm okay, it's just, something happened today."

"Did someone bully you? Who is it? Tell me, I would make that person wish they were never born." She stood up, I could see her anger starts arising so I took her hand and kissed it.

"No, Bella. It's okay." I comforted her.

"It is unacceptable how they think it's okay to treat you like that. I swear, I would find who these people are, and will make them suffer." I chuckled with her last words, which she finds weird.

"And you're laughing?"

"Well, I'm laughing because the person is your nephew." She sighed and shook her head.

"What did he do this time?" she said as she tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"It's nothing for you to worry about Bella. All that matters now is that I get to see you, I long for your touch and kisses." I said to her with an almost a puppy look on my face. She gave me a look full of lust as she kissed me on the forehead, then hands. She starts to caress my hands, kissing every finger, and slowly she moved her kisses up to my arms. I started to moan as her other hand crawls up from underneath my dress, grabbing my thigh. She pushes my body towards the bed until I could lie down so she could have me even more. I am now lying down in bed, absolutely helpless as she is in control of me now. She grabbed a handful of my hair, then pulled it, exposing my neck bare. As my neck was bare, she starts to give kisses my neck and then nibbled my earlobe, only to rise my orgasmic feeling. It was such a combo, with her kissing my neck and her other hand teasing underneath my dress.