We used to be freinds

❗️Trigger Warning❗️
Drug addiction, Sex, Strong language
(Don't report just block)

Summer is almost over.

A new start. A fresh start. And the first year of Taehyung's Junior journey in high school.

Things are going to be different.

Last year of Sophomore year was ok. It's just things didn't go his way. He has been through a lot.

Stuff like coming out and breaking up with his girlfriend. It was hard for him and hard for his girlfriend as well.

He took the whole summer to restart and rest his mind. Trying to get things through. Taehyung spent his time in Tokyo with his cousins Jongdae and Namjoon, his family moved over to Tokyo for three months as a summer break.

9th September 2018

Now today is a fresh start to a new year at high school.

Taehyung walked into the hallways, wearing the Adidas t-shirt with gray sweatpants and carrying a big black Gucci backpack.

His eyes landed on the couples making out by the lockers as he cringe so hard.

This school is pretty bad and low quality if I'm being honest. One of the worst-rated schools in Seoul.

He walked up to his class as he saw his best homies sitting there.

He saw Hoseok and Jungkook sitting there as they hype each other up, being in the same class.

He took a seat on seat next to Hoseok as they talk about stuff.

"Party on Tuesday. You coming?" Hoseok asked Taehyung as they start the conversation

"Sure, who's house?"

"Jungkook's. His parents are away"

"Right" Taehyung responded

"Are you still talking to that Sana girl you're obsessed with?" Jungkook asked Taehyung randomly

"No" Taehyung replied

"She for the streets don't worry" Jungkook commented

"I heard she's a lesbian now" Hoseok mentioned

"Wait how?"

"Someone caught her making out with a girl in the bathroom."

"I mean at least she's not bothering you anymore Tae" Jungkook said

Taehyung nodded in emptiness as they continue to talk.

-time skip-

It is now PE class.

Since Taehyung got sorted into a different class with his friends, he had to walk up to the gym by himself.

He saw the girls by the corner of the gym as they were chatting.

"Taehyung!" Jackson called as he saw him.

Two of them got changed and talked in the changing room.

Taehyung was excited about his first PE class in his junior year. He heard from his friends that PE will be even more fun than before.

Taehyung took out his vape as he smokes the fresh strawberry air.

(I'm not fantasizing about this, this is just the character)

"Lemme have some" Jackson asked as he passed him the stick

After a while of chilling in the changing room, they eventually went out and got ready for the class.