Chase

Monday, 19th September 2018.

Sana disappeared a few days after Taehyung discovered her addiction.

Not disappeared, but she stopped school since she used to use the excuse that she sprained her ankle badly and needed rest.

So that's how she skipped school for a week.

These few days she has been ghosting people on social media and not even being active at all.

She has been laying in bed watching Netflix and trying to stop drugs.

Thank goodness she wasn't to the point where she was fully addicted and can't live without them.

She didn't want to go to school. But what she needs right now is to socialize.

A week laying in bed being depressed is enough, so she wanted to attend a party.

Sana then grabbed the phone and texted Jungkook is there any plans coming up.

After a while, Jungkook replied and unfortunately, his parents were mad about the last time so he wasn't allowed to do parties for a while.

But one of his friends from other schools is hosting a party, and it's in a bigger clubhouse.

Sana wanted to go and Jungkook said yes, since their friendship is kinda exposed now to their other friends, there's nothing to hide.

Both of them agreed to meet up and go together.

23rd September 2018

It's 10 Pm right now, Sana sneaked out of her house as she saw Jungkook's car pull up in front of the opposite apartment.

She quickly got out as her parents weren't in the living room to see her go out.

Sana quickly walked to Jungkook's car as his friends were sitting in his car.

Sana was a huge fan of his pretty car, it was a classic car with beige white color.

"Sana!" Jungkook called

"Shhh!"

"Oh, anyways come on in!"

Sana opened the door and she saw Taehyung and Hoseok sitting in there.

She was wearing this black off-shoulder leather top and these black skinny jeans. And she was beautiful.

Taehyung can't stop himself from staring but this is not the only thing he was thinking about, he was just worried about what she has been doing for the past week.

Anyways, Jungkook started the engine and drove them off to the party.

After 15 minutes of driving, they arrived at the huge house that looked like a mansion.

Normally in Seoul, everyone lives in apartments, and mansions cost 10x more expensive. So his friend must be extremely wealthy.

Sana got out of the car as the others follow.

"You guys go in first, I'll talk with Sana really quick."

Taehyung said as he pushes Jungkook and Hoseok in.

Hoseok then made some whistle noises to tease them, not knowing this is serious.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as they leave.

Sana was confused but went with the flow anyways.

"What's wrong?"

She said