Parties

(Chapter 2)
Today is another day at school for Taehyung.

Nothing new nor special. Just another day in the life of being at this bad school dealing with annoying people.

Taehyung walked into class again with his school fit.

He brushed his black fluffy hair backward as he took a seat in the class.

Today is Tuesday, which means the party is today.

Thank god there is no PE class today, he didn't have to see Sana or any of her annoying friends.

Taehyung walked out of his first period as he carries his math books for his next lesson.

Hoseok called him afar as he walk up to him.

"Hey, you're going tonight right?"

"Yea, I am"

"Did you hear the rumor about the cheerleader?"

"Who?"

"Irene, she got kicked out of school."

"What why?"

Taehyung questioned.

"Her dad was selling drugs and she was an addict, that's what I heard from Jackson"

Taehyung was kind of shocked from hearing this, but he didn't seem to care anyway.

"And also I heard the guy called Yoongi, he got suspended for getting into a fight."

"With who?"

"I don't know, some random freshman"

Taehyung sighed. Crazy things happen at this school almost every day there isn't a need for being shocked anymore.

He kept walking to his classroom for math as he say his goodbyes to his friends.

Thankfully today's school day was peaceful and unproblematic.

It is after school right now, again.

Taehyung got out of school as usual and walked to the bus station with his friends.

Hoseok, Jackson, and Jungkook say their goodbyes as they leave together.

The bus was indeed a bit late today, so he sat down and went on his phone.

He then stopped scrolling through Instagram and closed his phone. As he sat there feeling empty and staring at the buildings and the roads.

There isn't a reason why, but things were getting out of hand lately. He was just feeling numb, or just unfamiliar with the situation right now.

Junior year was tough as well, it was just the start and he was already sensing something wrong. Last year he went through loads of changes, everyone around him is maturing and getting through puberty.

He just missed how things used to be, back to the very first of freshman year. Nobody was serious about girlfriends, or just life in general.

Everyone was just being dorks and playing Minecraft together.

His face got emotionless as he remembers all of the good times in 2016.

He got on the bus after all of these silent ventings in his head.

He chose a seat and sat as he stares at the window, venting to no one.

"Dahyun ah, get off the phone, let's just talk."