Changes

A day has passed since the issue that happened at the party.

Sana got herself ready to go to school again, with a numb feeling inside her that wouldn't go away.

She just puts on a plain blue hoodie and black sweatpants right now, not having the emotion or mood to dress.

Sana walked up to the noisy and crowded school hallways as she walks to her first class.

Dahyun texted her multiple times, but she just didn't pick up the phone or see the messages.

Sana saw Dahyun by the hallway as Dahyun make their way to walk to Sana.

Sana quickly avoided her by running away and quickly getting to class.

Dahyun just stood there looking confused, but she then walked away as if nothing happened.

Sana hurried to the bathroom as she wanted to burst into tears.

Seeing her "girlfriend" that lied and cheated on her unexpectedly during her unstable emotional crisis is something so much to handle.

She quickly cover her face as she run inside the toilet and locked the door.

She then sat on the toilet seat, sobbing uncontrollably, not caring if people outside hear her.

The girls outside didn't care anyways, they were just doing their makeup and vaping.

10 minutes has passed and yet Sana was still sitting on the seat sobbing like her heart for crushed into millions of pieces. And the fact is, it did.

Thank god she didn't wear any makeup or else she will end up looking like she just dumped herself in a bucket of water.

The class has already started and everyone has gone to class. Almost nobody was in the bathroom except for Sana.

She didn't even have the mood to get to class anymore. She was just slowly dying inside.

Sana decided to get up and wash her face as she reaches the door.

But then she heard someone coming into the bathroom so she hesitated on the spot and waited for that girl to leave.

The girl came in stomping while on her phone, yelling at someone.

Sana sat there and listened to the tea as she wipes her tears away.

"UH HELLO?! YA, I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT THE ONE WITH THE BARBECUE FLAVOR IT'S NEVER GOOD."

The girl yelled with pure anger as she just stood there wondering around the bathroom.

Sana got kind of overwhelmed by her yelling but it was kind of funny and distracted her from the upsetting situations.

"UGH OKAY! PICK ME UP AFTER SCHOOL OKAY?!"

The girl then hung up as she sighed and checks herself out by the mirror.

Sana then opened the door and went out by the bathroom stall as she saw this girl standing by the mirror.

She was really pretty, she had these big doe eyes and has black short length hair with some bangs on her forehead.

The girl stood there and applied lip gloss to her lips.

She was wearing this black and white mini dress with thick straps.

She looked very pretty and adorable, Sana's heart fluttered when she saw her.

Sana can't stop herself from staring at this girl, so she just stood there staring at her.