After party

(Chapter 3)

Sana woke up to the sound of her phone.

She slowly opens her eyes as she saw the room she was in, memories of last night slowly come up to her.

She was in this underground room of Jungkook's house, that was where the story left last time.

She quickly got up and realize she only got her phone with her, so she grabbed her phone and immediately checked her messages.

It was currently 6 am, school starts in 2 hours and she needs to wake up in 15 minutes.

"Fuck"

she whispered to herself as she realized what she has done last night.

It's not the other things that scared her. It was the 81 missed calls from her parents that scared her.

Sana was praying that her parents didn't call the police, hopefully, Jungkook told them something.

She quickly got up on her heels she stands up and walked to the door with her messy hair and messed-up outfit.

She opened the door as she walks up to the main house.

Before she got into the house, she hesitated and waited by the wall.

She saw Jungkook by the window of the second floor, where the mini gym is in his house.

She saw him working out and lifting dumbbells with a focused face.

Sana frowned as she saw him doing that.

She then opened the door and walked into the house, looking around the living room and kitchen to see if there was any food.

Sana then walked to the kitchen as she searches for snacks and water.

"Sana?!"

She heard Jungkook call from behind as her eyes widens in awkwardness.

She then turns around and drops the food.

"Geez, what are you doing here dawg? It's been like at least 7 hours-"

"I'll explain it to you, but please I need your help with something."

Sana said with a fearful face as she tells him.

Jungkook made Sana breakfast and allowed her to take a shower because he was nice enough to do so.

Sana quickly rinsed herself with hot water as she throws her dirty and ripped dress away and borrowed one of Jungkook's tee and shorts.

Two of them then sat down and talked while eating breakfast.

Sana wanted him to help her cover up about how she's gonna talk to her parents about this without getting grounded, or something even worse.

Sana was gonna get some punishments from her parents either way. But just not the really bad ones.

Jungkook came up with a plan that he will call her mom and tell her that Sana got sick so he let her sleep in his room while he uses his parents' room for the night. And said that Sana's phone was dead and he couldn't call her mom due to her locked phone.

Two of them agreed to this amazing plan as Jungkook calls Sana's mom.

"Hello?"

"Hello!"

"Hi, auntie! This is Jungkook! Sana is with me right now and she's safe so you don't need to worry about her"

"Oh my gosh! Jungkook what even happened?! I and my husband called her a lot of times and we almost called the police!"