◖Chapter 4◗

Y/N's POV~

Y/N's POV~

I woke up because of my damn alarm clock. I fucking hate mornings. But still, I got up and did my morning routine and got ready for college, this is what I wore.

 But still, I got up and did my morning routine and got ready for college, this is what I wore

I went downstairs and I don't know, I am not feeling good, I am having a weird gut feeling. I ignored it and went downstairs. Me, Jungkook and Dad ate breakfast and Dad went to his office and We both went to college.

We directly went to class, not wanting to see anyone or I will start fighting because those bitches are jealous of me. So, they say something and I get into a fight, I have already visited the principal six times this month.

If I went one more time he will call dad, and of course, Taehyung will get to know about it, and I don't want it. As I don't know if I did that what kind of punishment is waiting for me which won't hurt me physically?

"What happened to you y/n? Why are you so quiet?" Jungkook asked after we sat on the last bench.

"I don't want to get into a fight," I replied and rested my head on the table.

"Oh my god!! Jeon Y/N don't want to get in a fight? Let's go to clinic y/n, you need medicine." He stood up pulling me up with him.

"No kook. Taehyung threaten me, I don't want to get in a fight, that old woman will call dad if she did and and and it, then Tae will know about it." He nodded and sat down.

"I hope so, But you are always a brat, why being so good girl, all of a sudden?" I sigh. "Because I want to marry Taehyung." 

"That's why, ok. All the best for it." I smiled and the Teacher came and started teaching. I didn't understand anything, but still, I took notes.

Time Skip~
Lunch~

I and Jungkook have the same class, and you can say we enjoy each other's company, so we sat together. We don't have so many friends, Just some Taehyung and Jungkook who are mine also. But in college, we are both alone.

We both sat down at our table and started eating, minding our own business. But some fuckers have to ruin it.

"Jungkook, my baby." A girl came and hugged Jungkook clinging to his arm. I made a disgusted face and Jungkook chuckled looking at me.