◖Chapter 8◗

Warning: ⚠️⚠️ Smut😏🔞 If you don't want to read it, you can skip the chapter

It contains: degrading, humiliation, teasing, crying, begging, daddy kink, spanking, orgasm denial, fingering overstimulation and cringe.

Y/N's POV~

I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time, and I am looking so sexy, thanks to Taehyung who brought me red lingerie.

I then went outside from the washroom

I then went outside from the washroom. I saw taehyung sitting there with one leg crossed over the other, looking like the king he is.

"Wow!" He gasped. He looked at me, from head to toe, his eyes filled with adoration and love. "My god! What did I do to deserve such a beauty."

I blushed. "Don't say that, I am not some beauty queen," I said and he stood up and pulled me on his lap. "Of course, you are not, but to me...you are the most beautiful girl." He whispered against my neck, I felt his hot breath there.

He turned me around, and I was facing him. We stared at each other for a minute, before I smashed my lips on his. He kissed back and wrap his arms around my small waist. I also wrapped my arms around his neck.

The kiss was soft and passionate. He pulled away and trailed his lips down to my jaw, leaving wet kisses. He removed the red jacket I was wearing and I unbuttoned his shirt.

He attacked my neck, leaving soft wet kisses. He is being gentle...and I don't like it. I like rough, and I know he does too. I moaned when he bit my sweet spot. I felt him smirk, and he continued to suck on my collarbone.

I moaned, and trail my hands down to his cock and pump it a few times. He again smashed his lips on mine and it was filled with lust and love. He pecked my forehead before gently laying me down on the bed.