◖Chapter 23◗

Author's POV~•••

Author's POV~•••

Y/n was sulking while holding Taehyung's finger. Why? Because Beomgyu is leaving and she will be alone. "Beomgyu? Can't you stay a more day?"

Beomgyu also hold Taehyung's other hand and asked. "Hyung, can't you tell Yeonjun hyung to stay for one more day, please?"

Taehyung smiled holding his shoulder saying. "Beomgyu-ah, you should understand their situation also, they are not free."

"But hyung—" Taehyung cut him off by saying. "No Beomgyu, You both can meet each other again." Beomgyu pouted nodding his head.

"V hyung!!" Beomgyu yelled, calling for V. "Yeah?" He got in return. "Hyung, you think Tae hyung is the best brother? Even after he is strict and scary?" Beomgyu asked as V and he was alone together.

"Sometimes I think he is too strict, but no. Everything he tells me to do something, I do without hesitation. But when he tells me not to do something I want, I, before used to think that he is controlling me, but now. I don't think like that."

V explained and guilt rushed through him as he started to think how hurt his brother will when he will find out about him being a FUCKING mafia king. "Yeah, maybe my hyungs are also like that." Beomgyu looked down sadly.

V smiled at him patting his back. "Yeah, maybe but hyung always says he is a good guy, so he must be a good brother too." Beomgyu nodded and smiled.

"Beomgyu!! Let's go. We are getting late." V snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Soobin's voice. Beomgyu looked at his brother and nodded. "Okay hyung!! I am coming."

"Bye hyung!" Beomgyu said giving a quick hug to V and leaving with Soobin. "Beomgyu-ah, we know you wanted to stay more but we can't, we are sorry and to make it up to you, we can go for dinner with y/n and Taehyung, are you okay with it?"

Yeonjun asked and Beomgyu's eyes lit up and he immediately nodded hugging him. "Thank you hyungie!!" He squealed and thought. 'V hyung was saying the truth, they are just annoying sometimes.'

"Bye noona, I will miss you." Beomgyu fake cried looking at y/n. In return y/n also fake cried. "B-bye Beomie, I-I will miss you too." She replied and hugged him tightly like they will not meet again.

"Okay that's enough, we are getting late." Yeonjun interrupted their friend's moment, seeing Taehyung's glare. "Bye, everyone!!" Beomgyu yelled waving his both hands cutely.

Y/n sniffed. "I will be all alone." She said and Jungkook smacked her head making her glare at him. "Stop you, drama queen, and go pack your luggage, we are also leaving tomorrow."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." She rolled her eyes going towards her and Taehyung's shared bedroom.

Time Skip~•••