◖Chapter 21◗

Warning: SMUT⚠️⚠️

Warning: SMUT⚠️⚠️

It contains: Blowjob, fingering, degradation kink, humiliation kink, praise kink, pussy slapping, spanking, rough and hard sex, teasing, thigh riding, orgasm denial, begging and overstimulation.

Y/N's POV~•••

As we went into our room, Taehyung pinned me to the wall, kissing me roughly yet passionately. He licked my bottom lip, his arm going to my ass, giving it a hard spank making me yelp. He took a chance and pushed his tongue inside my mouth. I taped his shoulder telling him to pull away.

He pulled away trailing the wet kiss down to my cheeks, then jaw to my exposed neck. He made more love bites and marked my skin as his territory. My breaths got heavier and I grabbed his arm making all the moments stop. "What is it?"

He asked annoyingly, not liking me stopping him in between. "I want to strip my clothes first before you rip them like always," I said in a heavy breath but he rolled his eyes. "I will buy you another one." I shook my head. "No, I love this one, if you rip it, I will kick your little tata."

I threaten and his eyes widen, but quickly got replaced with a cheeky smirk. "Do it, baby girl. I dare you, if you do, you won't get my little tata inside you till we get married and come for the honeymoon." I glared at him. "You can't just do that. If you did, I will just seduce you." I shrugged.

He pinned my hands on the wall, staring into my eyes. "That won't work, but still, strip down till I come back." I nodded and he disappeared into the washroom, while I took off my clothes, and put the dress, back in the bag. He soon came back and I was all stripped. He smirked coming closer to me and throwing me lightly on the bed.

"You don't know how I calmed my hormones while seeing you in that dress, then moaning like a shameless slut on my lap, while I fingered you." He said in a low deep voice and I just got wet at his words. He smirked, his hands trailing, and roaming around my body.

"Daddy can you just fuck me? You already prepared me, you didn't let me cum and just put it in." I whined not wanting to feel empty anymore, being sick of teasing and orgasm denial. "I already told you, baby girl, you will take what I give you." He said in a low deep voice.

"But I have waited for enough, please" I plead looking at him. In return Taehyung glared at me, not liking me being bossy. "No, I will fuck you when I will think you deserve it." He said and I whined. "No, am I not your princess?" I pouted, looking at him.

He chuckled, "you are my princess all the time, but not when you are under me like this naked and vulnerable. In bed, you are just my cheap fuck toy, who will let me fuck you, use you however I want. I don't know why I have to remind you every time. You will always kneel in front of me, worshipping my cock like a fuck toy you are." He said darkly, his eyes piercing holes in me.

"B-but I have waited long." I frowned my eyebrows furrowed. "You forget your place, it's ok it has already been months, so let's see, because I am more than happy to remind you of your place slut." He said coldly with a sadistic chuckle and a shiver ran through my spine.