◖Chapter 20◗

Author's POV~•••

Author's POV~•••

Jimin removed the blindfold over y/n's eyes and her eyes widened in shock. She gasped looking at the scene in front of her eyes.

She saw Taehyung looking handsome as always. He was also wearing a red suit. He looked at y/n and boxy smiled at her, making her impossible not to smile back. She smiled back, looking at him up to down.

'Fuck! He is looking so fucking hot

'Fuck! He is looking so fucking hot.' She thought and stared at him forgetting about everything. He also did the same looking at y/n from head to toe. Y/n remembered what was happening, she looked around and squealed in surprise, the place was romantic. 'Date? He didn't just. Omg!'

'It's so beautiful, it's my dream date

'It's so beautiful, it's my dream date.' She would have been really happy, but her mind is just thinking about what Beomgyu said about his ex-girlfriend, but forgetting that he also said that he didn't forget the anniversary maybe he is just planning surprises.

"Come here," Taehyung commanded as he took her hand gently guiding her towards the beautiful date place he have planned. "Tae, why all of this?" She asked admiring almost everything which is beautifully decorated.

"Because I wanted the last date of us in this relationship to be special," Taehyung stated, making her eyes widen. "W-WHAT?!! Y-you are r-really breaking up." Tears pour into her eyes, as she thought he is going to break up. Tae's eyes widened in shock, 'how can she think like that?'