◖Chapter 5◗

Y/N's POV~

Y/N's POV~

"So let's see what to do with both of you," Taehyung said in a cold and intimating voice. "Do you have any explanation for what your principal just said to me?"

We both just looked down, realizing it will just make things worse. "So you agree that's true?" We both nodded. "I NEED WORDS!"

"Yes!" We both said at the same time. "Hm, so I know about y/n, but Jungkook you, why did you get into a fight?" Tae asked looking at Jungkook.

"Hyung, she was trying to get in my pants, she even called y/n slut, so I lose my temper. I'm sorry."

"You beat a girl?" V asked in shock. "Hyung, if she can push me, and complain teacher, that I am sexually harassing her, then can't I just punch her?" V nodded at Jungkook's words.

"Ok, how many times did this happen?" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook. "Two times," Jungkook replied honestly.

"Hm, instead of today, did you ever try to stop your sister from getting into fights?" Jung kook shook his head. "No hyung."

"Ok, why didn't you? She listens to you, sometimes." Tae looked at Jungkook and he just looked down.

"I don't know hyung, just sometimes," Jungkook said and Taehyung sighed. "Then you could have at least tried." He shook his head in disappointment.

"So, Jungkook what else did she do to end up in the principal's office?" Jungkook looked at me and again at him. "Tell me, kook."

"She didn't do her homework for a month, ran away from detentions and disrespected her teachers." I sigh, I didn't notice, I did this much. I am fucking dead.

"Y/n, you have an explanation?" V asked me, huh? I looked at Taehyung, he was in deep thoughts, and he looked dangerously calm, it was enough to let me know, it was my funeral.

I shook my head looking at V. "N-no." I heard three sighs, and Taehyung looked at Jungkook. "So, you are grounded for a week Jungkook. And these Seven days, you have to kneel in your room for one hour, and V will watch you, after that you are free to do whatever you want. Understood?"

Jungkook and V nodded. "Go then to your house, kook," Taehyung said and vkook stood up. "And you y/n, you don't have an idea how much in deep shit you are," Taehyung growled glaring at me, while I just looked down.

"Should I order a wheelchair?" V said chuckling, trying to reduce this awkward tension, but it didn't work. "I am not going to fuck." My head snapped at him. "Then what?"

He ignored my words and looked at Vkook. "When are you going to leave?" They both immediately ran away. I sigh, I am nervous as fuck. "In my room." He ordered and I instantly stood up.

I quickly ran out of the meeting room, to Tae's room. I sat on the bed and waited for him. My wait didn't last long, and he came soon with a whip and cane. I gulped audibly but didn't say anything.