◖Chapter 17◗

Y/N's POV~•••

Y/N's POV~•••

Today, I woke up in a really bad mood, thinking about my and Tae's seven years together. I never really thought he will forget our anniversary. Also, that guy is busy with his work which I don't know he even brought. Also, others aren't talking to me because Jungkook threatened them.

So today I am all to myself. I am going to make Kim Taehyung regret forgetting our seventhenthiversary. Also, they will be harmless...maybe not pranks. I am also going to do something with that Isabell girl.

And I still don't think, I can spend my whole day on these two things, I am already having a gift for Taehyung but he doesn't remember. Ok okay, right now. I am in our shared bedroom, changing my clothes.

This is what I wore and let my hair open

This is what I wore and let my hair open. I looked at my eyes, which are bloodshot red and puffy. "Okay, no more crying, revenge time," I said to myself, putting on some foundation and concealer so that my eyes and red handprint won't look on my face. I put on a cheery red lip balm and eyeliner and that's it.

I went out of the room, to get something to eat. I ordered a banana milkshake because banana milk they don't have and a sandwich and french fries. I sat on the empty place, spotting my target. 'Target spotted' I smirked as I saw Isabell sitting near the window.

I went towards her and sat near her. "W-what do you want?" She stuttered and I just looked at her. "Nothing, I am just sitting. Nothing else." I said blankly, waiting for my order. After the waiter came, I eat it, while I took out a rubber cockroach. I continued eating, as I was done, I left a sip of banana milk, so I can drink it fast and run.

I put the cockroach in her drink, quickly paid for food and left. I hide behind the wall looking at her reaction. "AHH!!" She screamed at the cockroach, and I smiled in satisfaction, and left to my room, ready for another prank.

I took the cutter and cut the one supporter in half so that if anyone put weight on it, the leg of the chair will break. And my boyfriend is going to sit here and work, so I am going to do this. I also deleted his files temporarily, so he won't be too mad, those files will come back if he refreshes the system.