001, where it al begins

"REESE GET UP!" Jane yelled while running to her daughters' room. She stood in the door opening. "Are you coming?" Jane asked Reese who held up a thumb while closing her eyes again. "I need to have you out of here before I get to work, so get your ass ready for school." The mother fake cheered and walked back to the kitchen.

  Reese opened her eyes and slowly got out of bed. Putting on some clothes and then walking towards the table, sitting down and eating a slice of bread. "Jonathan is driving you to school right? I really need the car." The woman asked and Reese nodded her mouth still full with bread. After she ate she brushed her teeth and right on time jonathan was in front of the house.

  Reese grabbed her bag and gave her mom a kiss on the cheek. "Bye mom!" She exclaimed while jogging up to Jonathan's car. She opened the door seeing a tired jonathan sitting in the car, more tired than usual. "Hey, you okay?" the girl asked while Jonathan drove away from her house.

  "Will didn't get home last night." He told her. Reese frowned slightly. "Isn't he sleeping over at the wheeler's then?" She asked the boy who was looking at the road. Jonathan shook his head. "Mom already called."

  "I'm sure he'll come back, i mean, it's will we're talking about." She assured him Jonathan nodded slowly. "Yeah, right." He said. A slight non believe in his voice.

  "You don't think he'll come home?" Reese asked but Jonathan shook his head. "No he'll be home." He said, shaking slightly. "I hope..."

..

  The last bell rang and reese and Jonathan walked out their class. "Finally." Reese sighed dramatically as Jonathan forced a chuckle.

  "You need me to drive you home?" Jonathan asked walking out of the school. Reese shook her head. "No, I was planning on going over to help my mom work, I'll drive home with her, she's done earlier then usual today." She told him and he nodded. "Look if you need any help, just call me all right?"

  "Thanks Reese." Jonathan smiled and walked off to his car while reese walked in the other direction into the small city.

..

  Reese was almost at the store her mom worked as she heard a voice calling her. She turned around. "Who do we have here." Tommy H laughed, Steve and Tommy's girlfriend Carol following him. Reese kept walking not in the mood for an argument right now. "Hey, weirdo!" Carol yelled.

  Reese sighed and turned around slowly. "What do you want?" She asked uninterested as she raised a brow. She really just wanted to get te the store and then go home.

  "Grumpy i see." Steve laughed with the two others, walking closer to the girl. "Look i really have to be somewhere so if you don't mind go annoy someone else." She walked off quickly and entered the store. "Assholes." She grumbled.

  Jane looked up as her daughter entered the store. "Ree! Hey!" She said, walking to her. "What are you doing here?" She asked getting up and walking to her daughter. Reese shrugged. "I was gonna wait here for you to drive us home." She told her. Jane sighed.

  "You really need to fix your car." Jane told the girl. Reese shrugged. "Probably, I have some homework so I'll just do that." Reese grabbed her bag in her hands smiling sarcastically. "Won't be a problem." She smiled and walked to the back.

  Jane sighed again. "You do homework?" She asked surprised by her daughter. Reese laughed sarcastically again before dropping it into a frown. "You sometimes think so low of me mother." She said in a bad British accent.

  Jane sighed and went back to the cashier. A group of teens now standing in front of the store. Reese looked up. "Shit." She sighed and ran to her mother. "Mom can I go home? I'll pick you up at six." She whined, smiling. "Um, I'll do with you. My shift ends right..." She looked at her watch as it hit five. "Now." She smiled.

  Reese sighed and turned to walk out along her mother.

  They walked out of the store. "Hey, weirdo!" Carol shouted once again at Reese. Jane frowned towards the girl but Reese grabbed her shoulder, turning her to the car. "Don't bother them, their a bunch of assholes." She told her mother.

  "Are they bullying you?" Jane asked as her daughter pushed her into the car. The group walking towards Reese. Reese also got into the car. "Mom, just drive." She told her mother.

  Jane started the car. "Hey, why did I not know about this?" Jane asked her. Reese kept quiet and shrugged, watching the road. "Wasn't important. Still isn't."

..

  "Reese, don't ignore me." Jane said making Reese look up at her. She looked down again, pinching her food with her fork. "I want you to tell me when something is wrong!" Jane told her. Reese sighed heavily and widen her eyes. "Right, sorry for not telling you every single thing in my life." She snapped.

  Jane sighed and crossed her arms. "Reese, I'm your mother. I want to know these things." She told her. Reese looked down at her food. The two stayed quiet for a while.

  Reese was about to stand up but Jane stopped her. "You heard that Will went missing?" Jane asked looking up at her daughter. "Yeah, jonathan told me this morning." she nod, not moving.

  "You think he's still out there?" Jane asked. Reese shrugged at the question. "Probably? I mean, he couldn't have gone far, it's Hawkins."

  "Right?"

  Reese nod. "Yeah, totally. Has to be, it's Hawkins. They'll find him soon." She quickly said, nodding nervously. Jane inhaled sharply. "I hope..." Reese then said.

AUTHORS NOTE

I honestly thought this was way to short so here you go. Before I end season 2 I want to edit the chapters. It'll be quick but worth it.

Edited!