017, A is for Abort!

Dustin, Steve and Reese finally arrived at... somewhere? Reese didn't even know where. "Oh, yeah. yeah, this will do. This will do just fine." Steve said, putting on some sunglasses. Dustin smiled happily. "Good call, dude." He said, making Dustin even happier. Reese smiled at the boy, putting a hand on his hat. "Come on." She said, both of them now walking after Steve who was still throwing meat around.

   The group dumped the last few pieces of meat on the ground. "I said medium-well!" Someone yelled. looking up, Reese saw it was Dustin and... a girl? She had beautiful red hair. Was this the girl dustin was talking about? Lucas waved happily at them, walking over to the three. "Who's that?" Steve asked, Reese grabbing his sunglasses from his head and putting them on herself, intimidating Steve. Dustin didn't answer him, Steve already knowing it was her.

..

  To be completely honest, Reese was happy to have another girl here. Steve dumped a chair into the car Lucas and Dustin were standing behind. "Hey! Dickheads! How come the only ones helping me out are some random girl and Reese?" He asked the two guys, "We lose light in 40 minutes. Let's go." He told the boy. "Let's go, I said!"

   Reese chuckled lightly, hearing everything. She walked towards the red haired girl. "I'm glad I'm not the only girl anymore, I'm Reese." Reese introduced herself too the girl. "Max." she said, shaking Reese's hand. "All right, asshole! God!" Reese heard Dustin's muffled yells.

..

  Steve poured some oil on the path, Max and Reese helping each other with making the bus ready. Everyone got into the bus, the door closing behind Dustin.

   After an hour, maybe two, everyone started to get really bored. Max and Reese had been talking for most of the time, the two girl actually liked each other. "So you have really fought one of these things before?" Max asked. Steve nodded. "And you're, like, totally, 100% sure it wasn't a bear?"

  "Shit. Don't be an idiot. Okay? It wasn't a bear." Dustin spat at her. Max looking up at him. "Why are you even here if you don't believe us?" Dustin asked her shooting his head. "Just go home."

  "Geesh. someone's cranky. Past your bedtime?" Max sassed back at him, standing up and walking up the ladder. "That's good. Just show her you don't care." Steve told Dustin while Reese shook her head.

  "I don't." Dustin stated angrily. Steve winked at him slowly. "Why are you winking, Steve? Stop." Dustin said. Steve smiled continuing to flick his lighter. "Don't take his advice, that way you'll never get a girlfriend." Reese stated, walking over to Steve and stealing his sunglasses again, walking over to the front seat and laying down there. This was gone be a long night.

..

  Reese heard something growl, making her fall of the seat she was almost sleeping on. She run towards the closed window, looking for any sign of the— of Dart. "You see him?" Dustin asked. "No." Steve said while Reese shook her head too. "Lucas, what's going on?" Dustin yelled. "Hold on!" Lucas yelled back. "I've got eyes! Ten o'clock! Ten o'clock!"

  "There." Steve said, pointing somewhere in the fog. "What is he doing?" Dustin asked. "I don't know." Steve answered him quickly. "He's not taking the bait." Steve said. "Why is not taking the god damn bait?" Reese completed his sentence. "Maybe he's not hungry?" Dustin tried.

  "Of course he's hungry, it has to be something else." Reese stated. "Maybe he's sick of cow." Steve guessed. He walked back, realizing something. "Steve? Steve, what are you doing?" Dustin asked, walking after him.

   Reese's hart started pounding harder and harder, realizing what he was about to do. He turned around showing the two his lighter. "Just get ready." Steve told them, throwing the lighter at Dustin. Reese couldn't believe she just stood there, she should've stopped him. Why didn't she stop him? She ran over to the window, seeing Steve call for Dart.

   Max hurried down the ladder. "What's he doing?" She asked. "Expanding the menu." Dustin tol her. Reese's breath got louder, her heart pounding so hard she was sure it was gonna fall out of her chest. "He's insane." Max said as Steve walked closer into the fog. "He's awesome." Dustin said, a smile on his face. Dart walked out of the fog, Steve slowly backing up. "Steve, watch out!" Lucas yelled.

   Reese looked over to the other side, another demogorgon coming at Steve. and another one, and another one. "Shut." Reese cursed. Dustin stood up running to the door. "Steve! Abort! Abort!" He yelled. But a demogorgon already ran after him. He made sure the way was clear as he ran to the bus as fast as he could. "Steve! Run!" The group yelled. "Hurry!" He closed the door behind him. The demogorgon dumped into the bus. "Shit!" Dustin yelled as the bus began to shake.

  "Are they rabid or something?" Max asked, everyone ignoring her, being busy with other stuff. "They can't get in! They can't!" Lucas assured Steve who put something in front of the door. The demogorgon growled and the bus began to shake even more. Everyone screamed. a demogorgon got his leg— hand? Into the bus and everyone screamed running away from the door. "Shit!" Dustin yelled and Steve hit it with his bat.

   Dustin grabbed his walkie-talkie. "Is anyone there? Mike? Will? God! Anyone!" Dustin yelled into the head-set. Loud banging sounded as everyone once again screamed. "Shit!" Reese shouted, grabbing dustin's head set. "Anyone!" She shouted into it once again. "We're at the old junkyard, and we are going to die!" Dustin shouted into the head set. Everyone looked up as banging sounded from above. A demogoron's head appearing.

  Reese pushed the children out of the way, grabbing something sharpe from the side. "Eat this motherfucker!" She yelled as she threw it at the demogorgon. It jumped of the bus and ran away. Steve slowly got out of the bus, once again a banging sounded. "Jeez."

  "What happened?" Dustin asked. looking around. "I don't know." Max slowly said. "Reese or Steve scared 'em off?" Dustin asked. "Bo, no way. They're going somewhere." Steve told him.

AUTHORS NOTE!

i love writing this book
and i love how steve and reese just.

let me know what you think of this chapter and have a nice day/night :)

Edited!