006, 'hair guy' and 'the freak'

"Reese, I'm going over to Joyce's for a seconde, you know bringing some dinner." Jane said as she walked to her daughters room. Reese nodded not looking up from her book. "You can come if you want."

  "No. No, that's fine." Reese quickly said, turning over a page. "Wait, isn't Lonnie there? Isn't he supposed to take care of her?" The girl frowned, stopping her mother from walking away.

  "Well, you know how Lonnie is. You never know if he suddenly is gone." Jane said and with that she left the house. After that it didn't take Reese long to fall asleep.

..

  As the day began Reese went out, she didn't have many other things to do. She walked around the city, thinking of stuff she could do when she walked past the cinema. She looked on the signs. Her mouth dropped when she saw the second sign.

  All The Right Moves starring Nancy THE SLUT Wheeler.

  "What the hell?" She looked around seeing some people from her school laughing at the sign. When not a moment later Nancy came running to the sign. Reese walked over to the girl. "Are you okay?" She quickly asked the girl. Nancy just shook her head tears forming in her eyes as people started staring at her. She then heard Tommy H laughing.

  Nancy quickly took of the where the laughing came from, Jonathan following her. "Wait!" He yelled while running after her. Reese knew this wasn't her fight but she knew this wasn't right. She ran after the two finding Steve, Tommy H, Carol and another girl she didn't know.

  Reese walked after Jonathan. "You don't want to be known as the lying slut now, do you?" Carol asked Nancy.

  "Speaking of the devil." Tommy H said as he saw Jonathan walking in. The group giving him a look of disgust. "Oh and they brought the weirdo too!" Tommy H joked while fake cheering. "Hi." He greeted the two. Nancy turned around. "You came by last night?" Nancy asked. Reese frowned. Last night? What happened last night?

  "Ding! Ding! Ding! Does she get a prize?" Carol asked and Tommy swung his arm over her shoulder. "Look, I don't know what you think you saw, but it wasn't like that." She defended herself. "What you just let him into your room to... study?" Steve asked.

  So as far as reese knew now, Steve looked trough Nancy's window, saw Jonathan standing or sitting in her room and now thinks they were screwing around. Got it. "Or for another pervy photo session?" Tommy H asked while laughing. "We were just—"

  "You were just what?" Steve interrupted her, stepping closer to the girl. "Finish that sentence." He now stood right before her. "Finish the sentence." He repeated. Nancy breathed heavily. "Go to hell Nancy." He scoffed.

  Reese walked forward. "Nancy just leave it." She said and rested a hand on her shoulder. But Nancy pulled her shoulder away quickly, walking over to Jonathan who came forward too. "You know what, Byers? I'm actually kind of impressed." Steve stopped them. "I always took you for a queer, but I guess you're just a little screw-up like your father." He pushed Jonathan but he kept walking. "Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, the house full of screw-ups."

  Reese turned around. "Just leave him alone. Go find someone else to fight with, will you?" She told him. Steve scoffed and shook his head. "What are you doing here anyway, weirdo. I thought jonathan ditched you for nancy." Tommy H laughed, but Steve kept quiet. He just kept pushing Jonathan. "you know, I guess I shouldn't really be surprised. A bunch of screw-ups in your family."

  "Jonathan leave it." Nancy said as she walked towards Jonathan. "I mean, your mom—" Steve continued but Reese cut him off. "Shut the hell up!" She yelled. "I'm not even surprised what happened to your brother."

  "Steve shut up!" Nancy now also yelled. "I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you, but the Byers, their family, it's a disgrace to the entire—"

  Jonathan turned around and punched Steve in the face. Making him fall back. Steve turned around and ran to Jonathan. Pushing him against a car and then throwing him to the ground.

  "Steve!" Nancy yelled. "Stop Steve!"

  "Just stop it!" Reese yelled. "Get off of him, seriously!" Carol yelled. Tommy on the other hand cheered at the two. "Kick his ass, man!"

  "Get off! Stop!" Carol yelled again but the two didn't stop fighting. Both getting up Jonathan quickly punched steve again. Then Carol started to push Tommy into stopping the fight. "Hey. Hey! Get out of here! Get out of here!" 

  Jonathan threw another punch but Steve bend down and threw a punch at Jonathan. This going on for a while. "Jonathan, stop! Stop! You're going to hurt him!" Nancy yelled.

  "Just knock it off already!" Reese yelled. To be honest, she understood why Jonathan was mad but this wasn't right. Jonathan threw another punch knocking Steve to the ground when police joined their little hang out session. "Cops!" Tommy yelled.

  "Guys stop! Jonathan get off of him!" Nancy yelled down at the two. When the cops came out of the car Tommy panicked. "Cops! Come on!" He yelled and Carol ran away with the other girl. Reese walked towards Jonathan pulling him back, but instead of actually getting to do that she got a elbow in her face, which knocked her back. Jonathan still didn't stop.

  Reese stood up quickly. The cops now got out of the car. Tommy H walking towards Jonathan. "Hey, he's had enough, man! I said he's had enough!" He tried but Jonathan pushed him away.

  "Kids! All right!" A officer yelled while running to the fight. The officers ran to Jonathan trying to pull him off. The first officer getting an elbow in his face like Reese. the seconde one pulled him off, Tommy H quickly pulling Steve up. "Calm him down!" The officer yelled. Reese finally feeling her nose bleed. She quickly wiped it away. "Go, go, go, go, go, go." Tommy yelled running away with Steve. "Hey! Hey, come here, little guys! Come here!" The officer, running after them, yelled.

  Jonathan getting handcuffed by the police. "I got this one!" The officer yelled. "Get back here! Get back here, you little punks!" Reese heard the muffled screams from the officer running after Steve and Tommy. Nancy running her hands over her face. Reese knew she couldn't get out of this, she just stood there.

AUTHORS NOTE:

yes i'm putting the next chapters into two part, maybe three if it's much.

Edited!