021, upside down

"Well, well, well." Billy said. He looked back at Reese. "Shame, we could've hooked up at least once." He said making the girl scoff. "You wish." She muttered, covering her head. He now walked over to the kids.

"Lucas Sinclair. What a surprise." He said, looking at his sister. "I thought I told you to stay away from him, Max." He hissed, Max looking up at him, Reese slowly getting up. She grabbed her mop quickly, just in case. "Billy, go away." Max quickly said, Billy looking down at her. "You disobey me. And you know what happens when you disobey me."

"Billy—" Max tried but got cut off by the boy. "I break things." He said now quickly turning to Lucas as he lifted him up. Reese shot up, bringing the mop. She grabbed it tightly and swings it into the back of his head quickly, Billy grabber her arm. "You bitch." He said and pushed her back, throwing the mop away as he focused back to Lucas. "Billy, stop!" Max yelled, repeatedly as she watched Billy lift Lucas up against the wall. "Get of off me, you—"

Billy muttered to Lucas, Reese standing up again. "I said get off me!" Lucas yelled and quickly kicked him, pushing him back in pain. "You are so dead, Sinclair! You're dead." Billy growled.

Steve then pushed him back. "No. You are." He said, punching him in the face. "Steve!" Max yelled and Billy looked at him, laughing loudly. Lucas ran to the others, Reese pushing them behind her. "Looks like you got some fire in you after all, huh?" He said, pointing at him. Steve pushed his hair back quickly. "I've been waiting to meet this King Steve everybody's been telling me so much about." Billy said, facing Steve. "I won't mess with this guy's girl!" He laughed, winking at Reese.

"Get out." Steve hissed, pushing him back slowly. After a few seconds Billy threw his fist at Steve's face, who dodged it and punched him once again. Billy fell back onto the kitchen table. "Yes! Kick his ass, Steve!" Dustin said, "Get him!" Mike yelled. Reese had no clue what to do. She knew Steve was gonna get hurt and panic rushed through her. She ran to her mop, getting back to the kids after.

Steve punched him once again, Billy now bleeding over the kitchen floor. He laughed, grabbing a plate and smashing it onto Steve's head. Steve stumbled back and Reese grabbed her mop tightly. Billy then walked over to Steve. "Watch out!" Reese yelled, Steve looked up at her and then looked at Billy as the boy slammed a first into his head. He walked over to Steve, grabbing him by his jacket. "No one tells me what to do!" Billy grunted and slammed his head into Steve's making him fall onto the floor. After the first punch Reese rushed to Steve, slamming the mop onto his head but Billy pushed her back.

Max the walked forward, putting some kind of needle into his neck. Billy stopped punishing and stood up to look at Max. He took the needle out of his neck and walked to Max. "The hell is this?" He asked. "You little shit what did you—" He got cut off by Reese slamming the mop onto his head once again making Billy finally fall back. She looked at Max. "Sorry." She quickly said.

Billy laughed as he lay down, Max now grabbing Steve's bat. "From here on out, you leave me and my friends alone. Do you understand?" Max asked, holding the bat over her shoulder. "Screw you." Billy mumbled. Max slammed the bat between his legs making everyone look at the girl in shock. "Say you understand! Say it! Say it!" She yelled, holding the bat back up. "I understand." Billy mumbled back quietly.

"What?" Max asked. "I understand." He mumbled again. Sighing deeply. Reese looked at Max in shock. The girl threw the bat down and grabbed Billy's keys. Reese's gaze turned to Steve again, rushing towards him, cupping his face. "Let's get out of here." Max said. Reese sighed, she knew she couldn't do anything against it.

"We're bringing him." Reese told them. Mike groaned, opening his mouth. "We are bringing him, end of discussion."

Mike sighed heavily. "You know he will make a big deal out of it." He told Reese. Dustin stood next to the girl. "I promise he'll be cool." Dustin said. Mike sighed once again and finally agreed.