002, weirdo one speaking

"Mom, I'm taking the car!" Reese yelled towards her mother, grabbing her bag. "Be careful, don't crash into anything again!" Her mother told her, bringing up the crashing-into-a-tree accident. "Bye!" Jane sighed. "Make sure to fix your car soon! I won't lend you my car anymore if you keep this up!"

  Reese got into the old, half broken car and drove away slowly as she ignored her mom. She guessed Jonathan wasn't going anywhere, probably staying home with his mother. Which was reasonable.

  After a while of driving she finally arrived at her school. She turned of the loud radio, stepping out of the car and locking it. She walked into the school, seeing Steve grab away some card from Barbara as Tommy H poked her ear. Reese quickly walked past them seeing Jonathan pricking missing posters to a wall, she quickly walked over to him. "Oh, god, that's depressing." She heard Steve say, looking over at Jonathan.

  Reese places a hand on jonathan's shoulder he flinched back as she did. "Hey, need some help?" She asked him softly. Jonathan nodded slowly giving her some posters. She turned around to see Steve little clique, Nancy and Barbara looking over at them. She could see the guilt in nancy's eyes as she walked over to them. While the other eyes still burned into her back.

  "Hey." She greeted the two, mostly directed at Jonathan. "Oh, hey." Jonathan greeted back. Reese stood in between them awkwardly. "I just..." Nancy began. "I just wanted to say, you know, um... I'm sorry about everything." Jonathan and reese both looked over at Steve and the other three. Tommy H waving at Reese, a big smirk on his face. she looked at him with disgust before looking back at Nancy.

  "Everyone's thinking about you." Nancy tried, looking at jonathan. "It sucks." She told him.

  "Yeah." Jonathan shrugged. The two teens stared at each other as Reese stood in in the middle of them, awkwardly. Her lips moving into a small line. "I'll go, uhm, hang up some more posters," She walked away slowly. "bye." She then turned around and quickly jogging away. She walked into a random direction before the bell rang, she walked back into the direction of Steve and the other three, quickly walking past them to her class.

  Reese sat on her seat hearing the principal on a PA. "Attention, faculty and students. At 8:00 pm tonight, there will be an assembly on the football field in support of Will Byers and his family. All are encouraging to attend. Volunteer sing-ups for search parties are still available n the office." Reese knew she couldn't do much, but the least she could do for her friend is searching with the party.

..

  Reese got out of school early, she was going to drive her mom home but she had to wait anyway. She walked towards the store seeing Joyce Byers walk out of the store. Reese smiled softly at her. "Hey." she greeted the woman.

  Joyce looked kind of stressed. "Look if you need any help, just... just call." Reese told the woman who nodded and walked off with a phone in her hands.

  Reese walked into the store. "Hey mom." She waved at her mom walking over to her. "I'm going to go help search for Will it's at 8:00 pm so I probably won't be home when you get home." She quickly told her mom, she knew she probably wasn't allowed to go but trying isn't a crime.

  "Mhm, no way." Jane shook her head in denial. "You're not going missing too, I want you home before dark." Reese turned around, her mouth and eyes both wide open. "Mom, i..."

  "No, you're not going. You are going to take the car and go home and, I don't know, study?" Jane cut Reese off. Reese opened her mouth to say something but Jane stopped her. "No! No discussion on this one." She pointed her daughter to the car.

  "Okay, jesus. Thought America was a free country." She exhaled sharply. Jane pushed her to the car. "Goodbye, Reese." She waved her daughter away. She shook her head and drove off.

..

  Jane wasn't home yet, having a night shift, probably. Reese lay on the couch almost falling asleep while studying. The phone rang what made Reese drop the cards all over the ground. "Ah, great." She said sarcastically. She stood up and walked over to the phone, picking it up. "Hello, you called to the Cooper house hold, weirdo number one speaking." She said, still tired. She rubbed her eyes, yawning.

  "Hey." A voice spoke into the phone. "Who is this?" reese asked, nervously. "if this is some super funny prank call, haha." she laughed sarcastically, shaking her head quickly.

  "It's just me, Jane, your mom. Remember her?" She laughed. Reese leaned against the wall sighing dramatically, rubbing her hand over her face once again. "You're studying right?" jane laughed. Reese yawned.

  "Yeah, but now my cards are all over the damn floor." She pointed at the floor dramatically. The mother smiled into the phone. "So dramatic." She laughed. "I'll be home in 30 minutes, go study again." She then hung up.

  Reese sighed and put the phone away as she walked back to the couch and picked up her carts. "Well, shit." She laughed slowly to herself. She lay down on the couch and looked at her cards. "I'm so done with this stupid school." She groaned.

AUTHORS NOTE:

i posted, again. i actually like this one hope you like it too :)

Edited!