15○ Hobbies

V E R Y A N

Scuffling with Landon was added to my list of hobbies, next to pissing people off, Landon very much included, losing my glasses, and fighting the urge to succumb to the need of forcing my dick down his throat.

After punching him and letting myself get flung around like butter in a sock from his ape like strength, we came to a conclusion where I would not be locked in a dungeon. Well, we were getting there.

"You let me do what I want and I don't kill you," I proposed, catching my breath and watching as Landon heaved over his knees, with a look somewhere between a scowl and a smile. More scowl than smile, but I was still bewildered at the faint ghost of a grin on his face.

"Veryan," he sighed and I began to get used to the sound of his voice calling my name, "It doesn't work like that."

"Make it work. I refuse to go in a dungeon. I'd die. And you don't want me to die do you?" My breathing stabilized but only for a moment until Landon pushed me against the wall. This was my high school girl moment that I had never gotten the chance to have.

"Fine. No dungeon. No death. But I can't let you stay near me..."

"Well asshole," I drawled, "As great as your company is, I don't want to be near you either, but the whole reason for me being here, with you, is so the fuckers outside your territory don't gut me and then use my corpse as a sex doll."

"Then come up with an idea," he hissed, "Do you even think with that thick head of yours?" He dropped me to the floor, making the injuries that I had just healed flare up once more.

"I think a lot!"

"What exactly do you think about Veryan? Ways to anger me?"

"Yeah, exactly that! And how stupid your fucking face is and how terrible you are and how I hate this dusty house and how I hate you and how I hate that every fucking day I just wanna fuck y-" I stopped.

The words were refusing to come out and I refused to say them. It was no secret that I was a horny bastard, but openly being a horny bastard for Landon was crossing a line.

A line I now drew as I saw the subtle wave of disgust on his face.

"And you just want to what?" He asked, so slowly as if refusing to believe what the sentence obviously was.

"Doesn't matter," I brushed it off, replacing my odd emotion with my endless anger towards him, "Moral of the story here is that I hate you and I won't be locked in a dungeon but I-I need you." I struggled to say it, but I would have to come to the realization sooner or later and this story needs to move along.

The disgust was swapped for his now usual scowl and his eyes were brimming with an emotion I hadn't yet gauged in Landon's theoretical range of emotions.

"I don't want you near me," he spat and it just made me want to rip him apart even more, "I'll let Nicoletta handle you. You have any problems with this?"

Teeth against his neck. I wanted my teeth ripping out this throat. Yet even with the thoughts of killing him in mind and the face of his disgust, I still bore the images of my teeth on his skin making him scream, not in pain but in pleasure.

"No. I don't." Not being near him will do me good, though the years we've been apart have been worse than when we are together. Being able to actually punch his face in was more satisfying than day dreaming about it.

"Good," he sighed, "You'll still be protected with Nicoletta so don't worry about dying without me near you."

I scoffed. I wouldn't die without him. Okay, I would possibly, literally die, if he didn't have the prestige he had. But this is all it is. His name. His title. Not him.

Even if he dies, hopefully from blue balls, I'd make myself live. For the sake of sticking a middle finger to him. To prove my stupid point. That no matter how much I know I need him, I'll claw my way up and make his grave my throne.