18○ Eyes On Me

V E R Y A N

Onto a creaky bed, Landon placed me, with the gentleness of a bulldozer to a mouldering house.

"Do not open your eyes," he said. I began to open my eyes, "Can't you just listen for once!"

I kept my eyes closed, stifling my laugh at his outburst, forgetting my pain. How much closer I was to shredding him down to his fragile core.

He took off my glasses, "Open your eyes now." I still kept them close, hoping to rile him more, "Open them or I will rip the eye lids off your face."

"Do it then dude," I challenged.

He grabbed my face and forced my eyes open, inspecting them carefully. Everything was blurry, yet I felt as if I could see Landon's face clear as an asteroid coming to demolish earth.

His hands were suspiciously gentle on my skin and I didn't bother to fight back at him, I just let myself stare into his eyes and for the first time I didn't feel like gouging them out.

He knelt before me and continued to stare. I had many thoughts about him kneeling before me, but those played out in more extravagant ways. More passion. More dick. More nakedness.

But he just knelt there and I thought, his stupid blurry face looks cute when he's concentrating.

I pushed him off me, scattering the thoughts and the butterflies that swarmed my stomach. Butterflies? More like moths.

"Can't you just let me do what I have to in peace Veryan?"

"No asshole! You were touching me for too long. You should be glad that I didnt claw out your eyes you stupid log."

He rose from the ground, "Why do you always have to behave like such a runt Veryan?"

Everything came flooding back. Every pain. Every drop of anger. The moonlight which seared me as I fell deeper into this grudge I refuse to let go of. The empty space which I cleared became filled again, but it imprisoned me to it.

My vision faded out of obscurity and he stood before me: a clear target.

I lunged at him but he anticipated my move and snatched my body out of the air, flipping me onto the bed and pinning my hands above me.

I clawed and I raged at the word. Runt. I saw him struggle on top of me yet he didn't fight, he just immobilized my limbs with his weight and stared into my eyes once more.

What an unfair fight.

"They're like this again," he whispered.

"What the fuck are you going on about you bitch?" I managed to free my leg and kneed him in the groin.

I threw him off the bed onto the cold floors. The punches I landed on his pretty face only widened the empty space within me, but I can't deny how fun it was.

I could feel my spine on the verge of shattering as he kicked me against the wall.

"Are you angry Veryan?"

"Of course I'm fucking angry you fucking door knob. How fucking dense are you?!"

Again, like butter in a sock, he flung me around the room and onto the bed, the headboard breaking in the process.

He was one heavy mother fucker, placing all his weight on me, making sure there was no way of escape.

"Why are you angry?"

"Why am I angry?! I don't want a fucking counseling session dick wad! I want to kill you! I hate you so much you don't even know! If I'm a runt, then I'll gladly be a runt and this runt will give you the most gruesome death!"

"So you're angry because I called you a runt? But I didn't call you a runt last time," he said, puzzled with his thoughts.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" No matter how I kicked and belted curses at him, he did not move, only staring into my eyes, holding me in place with his gaze.

"Your eyes turn red when you're angry, I assume. It happened on the day of the rogue attack as well. But it's odd....I've only ever seen alphas like that, and you're not an alpha are you? You may behave like you're one, but I know you aren't." He still continued to study me, "What made you angry when you were out with Nicoletta?"

I still struggled beneath his grasp, exerting every pint of energy I could store. The only urge I had was to kill something, preferably Landon.

"Fuck off bitch!"

"Tell me," he whispered into my ears, slowly dragging his hands down my arms onto my neck. So slowly I felt it in every pore.

"Tell me," he whispered again, rubbing his thumb across my jaw, "Tell me."

His fingers trailed down my chest. Down and down and down and I was ready to drown in his fingertips.

My eyes began to blur, the haze of him draining my anger. His hand trailed back up; an excruciating pace; an excruciating man. He was already shredding me down to my core.

"Tell me." He went down again.

"Her eyes," I managed to whisper. His hands circled the area above my belt, making moves downwards.

"Whose eyes?" His palm brushed across my stomach like a flutter, so light, barely there, but I felt it everywhere. The emptiness inside which imprisoned me began to shape into a void. A void which craved with such a hunger for more of Landon.

"Whose eyes Veryan?" He asked again, hands running up my sides. So delicate. As if I was pretty and precious. So smooth. Like his breath dancing on my neck. I'm ashamed at how quick I begin to break. My anger dissolved so quickly and slipped with a brush of his lips on my chest.

I'll kill you. After my hand job.

"Tell me Veryan." His hand began to slip off my belt, the clinking of the buckle like heaven's song.

"The human. The human's eyes. Her eyes were familiar. When she stared everything pained." That was all I could muster as he slipped of my belt, sliding the cold metal up towards my hands. I was aching for it.

Blurry on top of me, he tied my hands with the belt and caressed my cheeks as he stared into my eyes.

"Interesting," he whispered, then got off of me, looking down at the mess he made of me with just the tips of his fingers.

"Veryan Delvaux," he said, "You are one horny bastard."

"Landon you fucking fuck!" I broke the belt which binded my hands and punched him right in that perfect nose of his.

He cursed and wiped the red off his face, scowling at me.

"Seriously?!" He grabbed my face and licked the blood off his lips.

"Don't tease me Landon," I snarled.

"Why shouldn't I?" He didn't break his gaze and I realized that he never has since we entered this room.

"Because I will do the same to you," I brought my face closer to his, "And I'll do it a thousand times better. I'll make you break for me a thousand times more and I'll make you ache for me a thousand times more. I'll make you want it so bad," I wiped the blood off his face, hovering over his lips, "I'll make you want it so bad and then I'll never give it to you."

He pushed me off the bed with the most strength he's ever used and scowled down at me, "...Just...Just...go to hell Veryan."

As he walked away from my battered body on the ground I saw the faint tint of pink on his ears and I smiled to myself. I got you.