Chapter 8

Last Time on this story...

Shoji was both horrified and fascinated by this situation.

"Go for it."

"Gosh damn it, Aoyama!" Ojiro knew the voice as soon as he hear his voice. Maybe laying down was a bad idea after all. "That freaking hurt!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

The four boys in side as a tangle mess, realized what had happened.

The others slid when Midoryia stood up. They were didn't know how much the would actually feel, but they fixed their positions before setting back and start talking with each other quietly.
———————————————————

AFTER IZUKU LEFT THE ROOM

"So, how long do we think we will have to wait?"

"Honestly, I am not sure. I mean, at most a few hours depending who goes right?"

"I believe you're correct, Jirō." Momo said talking to her group.

Class 1-A had been talking with each other and have been trying to adjust to the 'current reality' other than Bakugou. Come on, it's Bakugou. He's done this before time and time again. I mean this one time he-

'Koda, how are you up?' Jirō had been learning how to do sign language ever sense doing the exam with our favorite animal handler. After that exam, she found out that he had trouble speaking when his quirk first came to be. Every time he spoke when he was little, animals would often come to him and kidnap him. So his parent told him to do sign language until he got it a bit more control over it. He learned and it became a habit when he had begun to have issues at his middle school. That's what he told Jirō at least. Whenever she thought no one was looking and she wasn't doing homework or playing on her instruments, she would be sitting down with a sign language book to work on. Everyone but Koda found out and join her to learn. Even Bakugou, although it was most to learn how to curse people out and mess with a certain brainwasher. Hagakure was trying despite the fact no can see her hands. Momo made a pair of gloves for her to wear for sign language purposes. Koda found out on his birthday when they threw a surprise party for him.

Koda giggle at the attempt before signing back 'I'm not up. I'm currently down on the table.'

Momo and Hagakure giggle as Jirō blushed a bright red.  "I'm trying okay..."

Over at the Bakusquad, all of them were playing Zap D/T. The way this game works is Denki gets to zap someone without being attacked back. It's basically a game of truth or dare but with a punishment aspect to it. Normally, they would play board game. No, not as in Monopoly. I mean breaking boards on Kiri. Either way, it is Sero's turn to ask.

"Hey Bakugo. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, of course." He shoots right back.

" I dare you to say something nice about everyone in class 1a without insulting us in anyway. That includes our names."

"Nani?"

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH! That's a good one, Sero!" Said Pikachu.

"Nani?! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I WILL DO THAT!"

Kirishima giggle asked, "Are you scared, Bakubro?"

"YOU WANT TO GO, SH***Y HAIR!?"

"Bet you won't do it! You're failing already!"Yelled Mina.

With ticked marks appearing like rats, Bakugo exploded his squad.

Moving on over to the Dekusquad, they having small talk while playing a game of uno. Todoroki is winning by two cards.