Chapter 5: Misses And Wishes

Hey everyone! It's me, Izuku! Sorry I have been gone for two months. A lot of things were happening and I couldn't touch any of the story. This one is gonna be short but hopefully, the next one will be longer.(old message)

Hey everyone! It's me, Izuku here. I have been working on this story as much as I can, however, I have recently started College. It maybe harder to get stuff out. Nonetheless, I have a small surprise for you guys when a certain chapter comes out. So be on the lookout for that.

Enjoy this chapter.

///////////////////////////////////////

Last time on this story...

"WHAT?!"

"I am assuming there is no other way, is there Bakubro?" Asked Kirishima. He personally didn't want to do this, but if it's the only way then he would trust his manly bros Bakugo and Midoriya to keep them safe.

'Can the universe just strike me down already?!' Deku mentality screams. Turning his attention back to the group, he asks "Okay, then which of you four is going first then?" He asks aloud.

"Midoriya, I'm ready as I will ever be." The reaction was almost instantaneously. He felt his world shift from flat to an angle, down towards the fleshy tunnel. Ojiro squeaks and throws his arms in front of him, still gripping the stick in his right hand, as he hears a wet noise. The sound was loud in his ears, as it echoes in his ears like a haunting melody, all the while being pulled down his friend's throat..

———————————————————

Deku hates this. He detests this so much. We are talking as if All For One came back and said the words 'I'm Santa Claus for this year.' all the while trying to kill All Might again hatred. The green haired child couldn't honestly tell anyone how he had mixed feelings when this whole problem started. The only person who had any idea about it was Bakugo. He's the only one who had been on both sides of the situation. He tries not to think about the times where he was swallowed by his childhood friend. Some were when he was hit by the shrinking stuff during summer vacation by accident while others were when he was in trouble and that was the only way for him to be safe. Before his thoughts continued, Izuku felt the little movements his friend was making inside.

Every. Little. Twitch. The movement alone was enough to make him shiver from either disgust or delight, he couldn't tell. At least, not right away. He doesn't like how easy it felt to get the Tail Quirk user down or how good it felt. Or how one of his classmates tasted like good old jerky on a quiet day. He didn't like how it felt to feel something so big stretch his throat out to the point where someone could feel the full size of his Tailed friend. He didn't like how he wanted more. It bothered him quite a bit. The fact that a small part of him wants to just swallow more of his classmates. To have developed an odd craving to feel them struggle like mice in a place they couldn't escape from. To have them hidden from sight as he went about his day. To have them safe from the clutches of the world and within his own reach. Oh how he missed this fe- Guilt ran through his body like a lightning strike to a tree during a storm. It made him feel sick to his stomach.

'Why does trouble seem to find me?' He thinks during that moment as he could feel Ojiro enter his chest area and squeeze past his heart. Taking a sharp breath, he looks to see the other three standing there dumbfounded and nervously waiting for their friend to be okay. The green haired child looks away quickly, embarrassed by the three watching, huddling together like children. 'Okay breathe in and out.' He decides that it was best to close his eyes and focus on Ojiro slipping down into his stomach slowly and somewhat gently.

CHANGE TO OJRIO'S POV:

'It's kinda tight in here.' I thought as I was slipping down my classmate's throat. As I thought I couldn't take much more of the pressure, I felt an opening area very suddenly and fell inside. I had to pull myself together from being dropped on my head and blinked for a moment just before hearing "A-are you ok-kay, Ojiro?" In a clear voice with a hand press against his body, softly, from a nervous Deku.

"I'm okay, Mirdoriya. I'm doing better now that the hard part is over." I said, finding myself smiling a little at the kindness and rubbing back hard enough to feel his hand through the flesh.

BACK TO GENERAL POV:

Deku lets out a small, quiet gasp as he feels a tiny pressure back from his single cargo from the inside. Smiling, he pushed back gently before turning back the other three who were watching the whole show. "Who's next?"

///////////////////////////////////////

So, out of the three who was watching, who should our green haired friend swallow next? Should it be Shoji? Sato? Or Yuga next? I want to see what everyone answers this in the comment section. Til next time Izuku out~
(Old message)

Edit: Jan 06, 2020 - 623 words

Edit: June 13, 2020 - 869 words