Chapter 3: Cure For All

Last time on this story...

"Why do I have to do it?!" Deku ask with frustration.

"What do you think made Midoriya and Bakugo nervous like that?" Said Ojiro curiosity.

Sato responses with "I'm not sure."

My classmates' eyes lit up hearing this and made me feel sick. To see them so happy and excited, I feel horrible about what I have to do.

"That's great Midoriya!"

"That's manly of you!"

"Yes!!!!"

"That's simply wonderful, Deku!"

My heart shatters.

—————————————————————

GENERAL POV:

As everyone was celebrating, Deku was on the verge of have a mental break down. The fun beginnings of a panic attack. Short breaths were starting to shorten further. Bakugou takes notice of this and sees the problem getting. Sighing to himself softly, he walks over to him as if he knew what was about to happen. Kirishima catches this action in the corner of his eye. Kiri looks at Deku and takes note of the strange expression on the giant boy. He went to say something when he hears something that even he can't make happen.

"Izuku."

Everyone stops from the voice.

"Go to the hallway to calm down. Then, go get the potion we need for this. I can explain it to our friends."

'Wait, what did he just say?!' Was the thought on everyone's mind including Eraserhead. They stare at Bakugo after he said that. His body language screamed annoyance but something as well. It came across as genuine worry and nervousness? Nervousness was something Bakugou doesn't display or willing for that matter. Whatever the case maybe, the fact Bakugou of all people said Deku's first name, without an insult of any kind! Something is seriously wrong.

CHANGED TO BAKUBRO'S POV:

I tell the sh*tty nerd to go out in the hallway to calm down. 'Seriously, that's the last f**king thing we need right now.' Annoyance ran through my veins as usual. I watched stupid Deku walk out, shaking like a d**n leaf, mumbling a needless thanks to me before I address the extras.

"Oi, listen up extras! I'm only to say this once and if you have any questions, save it for the end." I said with a hard look. Everyone got quiet and seemed to be listening. 'Good. They better be.' I could feel my eyes narrowed more towards them as I thought briefly before continuing. "As you dumba**es heard, Deku and myself know what the solution is. To making all of us normal again, you must listen to everything Deku or myself say. However, before I start explaining, don't make this harder than it needs to be as the nerd was on the verge of mental breakdown from you guys celebrating," class 1-A felt a stab of guilty for that. "This may also might cause you guys one over the idea of this f**king solution. Neither one of us really want to do this, but it's the only way due to how the potion works. Does everyone understand this at least? If not, you are officially the most dumba** moron I have ever met."

CHANGED GENERAL POV:

Class 1-A taken back by the warning. Again, Bakugou of all people.... no one knew how to feel about this at all. There was a moment of silence again. The boys and girls look at each other in worry before nodding with caution to Bakugo.