Chapter 2: Heartbreak

Last time on this story...

"So, let me get this straight. While you wereout getting food, one of them made something that shouldn't have been messing with in the first place not only got crushed, but manages to shrink everyone in this dorm?" said Easerhead.

"Raccoon Eyes. What was the name of the website?" he asked in an annoyed tone. Mina, with a tick mark from the name, look at him before answering his question. "It was JumpmarkBrainlist.com. That what it was called. Seriously though Bakugo, why did you want to kn-"

The actions from both boys has become a distraction for both Easerhead and the rest of class 1A. Deku's pace speeds up to a point where it was becoming ridiculous and Bakugo seems to become paler with eyes getting wider as time passes by.

"What were the chances of them finding that?" I whispered the question.

"In order the cure to work... you have to swallow me and the rest of our classmates."

Now onto the rest of this chapter.

———————————————————

"Why do I have to do it?!" Izuku asks with a frustration-filled voice. His eyes had narrowed at the smaller boy at the comment. The blond knows full well how he feels about the solution. They had talked about it after a series of major scares. Back when they were little. Back when they were close like brothers.

Bakugo sighs while pinching his nose. "Because between the two of us, we know how to fix it and only one of us still their normal size, dumba**!" he growled out. Deku closes his eyes and tries to take deep breaths.  "Seriously, why did this coming back to haunt us..." he huffs as reopens his eyes to the white ceiling looming overhead.

"At least you are not stuck at 6 inches tall."

"True..." Deku takes a good look at him and see that he is in fact 6 inches tall at the moment. 'I wander why is it always this height and not smaller. I mean...' he begins to think which leads to a lot of mumbling. Words were beginning to go faster and the mumbling was slowly getting louder. Bakugo, on the other hand, just looks done with everything and everyone.

"HEY NERD! STOP MUMBLING ALREADY!!" Yelled the boom-boom boy.

"Ahh! R-right, right. Sorry..." Deku response feeling a bit upset. He shrinks back with his hair covering his sad-looking eyes.

POV: BAKUGOU

I see the stupid nerd get quiet again and has that stupid worried look. 'Not that I blame him.' I think for a brief second. 'Not after that. Not after what it did to him mentality.' Shivers run down my back from the phantom feelings. I still remember the look in his eyes. There were a couple different times when I saw the look, but it held the same look every time. I sigh and say "Look, I know how much you do not like it and you're f***ing scare of doing it. However, I know you can do. This isn't our first sh**ty rodeo. We have f**king done this a number of times. It's a good thing that you're the one doing it." Mumbling the last part.

"..."

"..."

There was silence in the air for a few minutes before someone broke the sound.

"Thank you, Kacchan."

"Whatever. You d**n nerd. Let's go back and tell the extras." I said turning away from the moron. Deku had agreed while putting a brave face on. I had to keep my balance as he stood up. 'Sh**ty nerd...' We walked back in to see our sh**ty classmates talking amongst themselves.

MEANWHILE (CHANGE POV GENERAL)

"What do you think made Midoriya and Bakugo nervous like that?" Said Oriro curiosity.

Sato responses with "I'm not sure."

"It could for a number of reasons, but it doesn't make sense with Midoriya's stutter." Said a worried Asui.

"Or the fact Bakubro turned pale..." Kirishma said with worry laced in his quiet voice.

Everyone is now on edge due to the strange behaviors from the boys. All them are trying to think of what was the cause. What would cause Bakugo to nearly faint? To cause Deku to stutter so badly after a month or two of it disappearing? Whatever it was, it wasn't good.

"I think I have a theory."

The in-famous Class 1A jumped out the voice. All had turn to hear who had said it. Todoroki was standing there with a hand on his chin, head down.

"I think they may have deal with this before. The website's name had set both of them off. It's really the only reason that can explain why those two are acting the way they are."

"It seems to be t-" Momo starts to say before hear a bored voice speak overhead.

"Are you and Bakugo done talking?" Asked their teacher in a calm matter. His arms were crossed and he was listening to his students.

Bakugo response back with "Yeah we are."

CHANGED TO BAKUBRO POV:

We came back in with Deku's head down a little avoiding eye contact with anyone and anything thing. I'm just sitting in his hand waiting to get back to the extras. 'This is going to f***ing suck.'

"Are you and Bakugou done talking?"

"Yeah we are" I answered back. I can see our classmates get quiet and wait to see what we do. The sh*tty nerd puts his hand down to let me off. I could feel the shakiness come back with vengeance for Deku again.

CHANGED TO DEKU'S POV:

Kacchan gets off my hand only to be bear hugged by Kirishima. It was quite a sight to see. Kiri had picked him up and was swing him around like a teddy bear. I could feel a small smile before it gets eased with the fear about what we have to share with them. I felt myself shaking a lot as I gain our Sensei's attention. "H-Hey, Sensei? I-i know h-how to f-fix t-this p-problem..."

"You do?" Sensei seemed really surprised from my words. It's not often we can do that to him.

The feeling in the air had charged from daunting to a cheerful-like aura. My classmates' eyes lit up hearing this and made me feel sick. To see them so happy. Excited even. I feel horrible about what I have to do. I could feel my chest tighten like a spring-loaded snake. My body frozen and my heart following not too far behind.

"That's great, Midoriya!"

"That's manly of you!"

"Yes!!!!"

"That's simply wonderful, Deku!"

My heart shatters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Sep 13, 2019 - 641 words

Edit: April 25, 2020 - 1,052 words