Chapter 7

Last time on this story...

Not the first time it has made itself known to the Ex-quirkless child.

Deku's eyes softened at their response. He knew what it was like. To be in there position and being forced to rely on someone else to fix/help them.

'I can do this. After all, I'm a shining star!'

Shoji stared at the shape moving down slowly and almost painfully as well from the site of it. 'That has to hard.'

He tiles his head back against the wall and closes his eyes to follow the trail of his latest 'snack'.
———————————————————

Shoji was both horrified and fascinated by this situation. On one hand, he was kinda scared of being eaten alive. He won't lie to himself. The very idea of it is haunting. Almost taboo on some levels. On the other hand, he wasn't alone and Midoriya knew what he was doing. Shoji could tell that Deku was trying everything in his power to make this situation better. Deku was struggling with this act himself and the multi limb quirk user could see that from the shuttering to a bits of pain flashing through his friend's face. 'Wait, pain?'

"Midoriya?"

"Hm?"

"Are you okay? You seem to be hurting a little..."

Deku looks down to Shoji with a sigh. "I'll be fine. It's just Sato going by my heart, so chest pains." He winces from the pressure. "I am just not use to something big going down is all."  Izuku smiled weakly. Shoji watches as his friend's breathing had gone short to a big longer from the passing pain. "Are you ready?"

"If only you are."

As Deku was about to set his hand flat for the him, Shoji puts his hand up for a second. "Hey, Midoriya. Could you just grab me? I am noticing that every time someone has climbing in, you seem to be having trouble. Would it help at least a little?" Our resident green hair student was surprised by this. He knew he was having trouble, but he wasn't about to take that freedom.

"Are you sure, Shoji? I won't do it if you really don't want to. Yea, I'm having a little trouble and may struggle a little. However, I don't want to take that option away from you just because I am uncomfortable. It's just not right." Izuku said with worry. He wasn't about to do it if his friends were uncomfortable.

"I am sure. Thank you for being considerate, but I want to help you at least a little. You are doing a lot for us and this is the best way I can think to make it easier. Until I am back to my original size, this is what I can do." The multi limb user said as he mentally prepared himself for the following action he requested. Deku felt touched by what he said. Doing what was asked of him, he picked up Shoji before asking one more thing. "You are okay with just swallowing right away then?"

"Go for it."

As soon as the word was given, Izuku leaned his head back to open up his throat, and started to pushed Shoji into his mouth feet first on his stomach. Shoji was caught off guard as to how fast he was starting to go and could hear Deku swallowing before he was inside. Shoji felt confus- 'Wait a minute. Am I being shotgunned?' He felt his legs slip in before his torso was suddenly inside as well.

Deku was moving fast. He had to avoid chocking himself. Despite that though, he could still pick out what Shoji tasted like. Surprisingly or not, he tasted like San-nakji. Izuku has had the dish only once or twice but wasn't the biggest fan of it. After swallowing Kacchan so much, it felt wrong on some levels. Besides, he preferred to not think of that right now.

Shoji, after realizing what was happening with him, broke his glow stick to get it... well, to glow. Duh. How else would you type that? Upon it starting to glow brightly, he had gripped it tightly against chest and close his eyes as he felt the world around him to darken.