Chapter 6: Yuga And Sato

Last time on this story...

Deku hates this. He detests this so much.

He didn't like how he wanted more. It bothered him quite a bit

'Why does trouble seem to find me?' He thinks as he could feel Ojiro enter his chest area and squeeze past his heart.

Smiling, he pushed back before turning back the other three who were watching the whole show. "Who's next?"

———————————————————

"Who's next, guys?" Midoriya's (slightly glowing) eyes wander towards the three on his knee, waiting for a reply of some kind. He could see them thinking about who was going next to take the trip down. In all honesty, he didn't care. Not one bit did he really care as to who was going next. He just wants this to be done and over with. Never have to deal with it again. Although I wonder if I could swa- 'Aaaaaaannnnddddd we are done with that train of thought.' He couldn't help but mentally sigh at it. Not the first time it has made itself known to the Ex-quirkless child. It happened every time he had to swallow his childhood friend. It certainly likes to remind him of it in his dreams once in a while. It would only do it after Kacchan was swallowed earlier that day though. It was truly a strange thing. Even when thinking about along with the dreams, he would find his mouth watering a little. While he was the only one, he had up till now, he knew he had memorized the taste. Heck, he almost wrote it out in his Analysis book that contains Bakugo's information. Thankfully, he never did. 'If Kacchan found out, I would never hear the end of it. Talk about being blown to kingdom come.'

"Hey, Midoriya."

Deku snaps out of his thoughts to give the voice attention. "Did you guys decide?"

"Yeah. We agreed that both Aoyama and Sato should go first while I go last due to size." Shoji said in an affirmative manner.

"Also, to be truthful," Sato's hand ran through his black hair in bits of sorrow and nervousness, "you are the one who is having to take care of us. We don't want to hurt you by accident..." Guilt was felt by the remaining three. Deku's eyes softened at their response. He knew what it was like. To be in their position and being forced to rely on someone else to fix/help them. It is probably one of the worst feelings in the world for him. Softly sighing, he took a finger and patted their heads to show comfort. "I get it. I know this is really hard for all of you guys and it can be a bit scary at times. That's why we are taking this slow and steady at your pace for each of you." Izuku gently smiles towards them before placing a hand down for the next two. The other three had leaned in for comfort. It was an odd feeling, but they felt safe for a moment from the action. Deku really did know how to make other people feel better. Understanding the message, Yuga and Sato climbed onto the hand, each grabbing a finger for support. Deku lifts them to his face and gives the same instructions he gave Ojiro before asking one final question.

"Ready?"

"Yeah/Ouais."

Izuku opens his mouth wide with his tongue sticking out, covering his bottom teeth for their safety. Yuga wide eyed flinches from the sight while Sato turns his head away to catch a breath. Yuga had tightened his grip on the glowstick given to him. He takes a minute to compose himself. The one and only sparkle boy then pushes down on any fears or worries he may have still to march forward, sticks his hands onto the slick muscle, and takes a deep breath. 'I can do this. After all, I'm a shining star!' With that in mind, he almost jumps in. It wasn't a true jump, but the impact caught Deku off guard. Sato had turned his head to witness the action. 'What in the hell...?'

"Oh, my dear friend, Sato. Do you mind giving me a shove in?" Sugar Rush deadpanned at him and Deku (hearing this) starts to question everything mentally. Sato rolled his eyes before pushing on the boots the belt-wearing student was wearing. He does it enough to see that Yuga could fit in almost all the way. His very tips of boots would stick out slightly. Aoyama did not know how to feel about this at all if he was to be honest. He could his green haired friend struggling to not move yet. "Hey Midoriya. I'm ready as ever you are, friend!"

Deku moved Sato away for a quick second before tilting his head back to swallow softly. He could feel the skinny boy slide down his throat with little resistance from him. 'What the heck? He tastes like cheese?!' He felt confused. Never in his life has he felt this confused about a taste. Shaking his head, he decided to focus on something else. Shaking his head and feeling the sparking blond enter his chest, he lifted Sugar Rush to his mouth and opened up for him to enter.

Sato avoided looking at the small bulge created by the boy before him. He didn't want to focus on it at all. Shivering from slight fear, he moved forward to get inside quickly by grabbing one of the molars in the back and getting as far in as possible, almost seeing his path down the ring of muscles. He wiggles a second only to tap on one of the teeth a moment later to signal the giant boy.

All Izuku could taste at this second was pure sugar and it was almost too much for him to handle. Thankfully, he was able to send Sugar Rush down by throwing his head back. He had begun to swallow the moment he could feel him slip down. Sato was making a bigger bulge in the muscle than the other two had done, forcing him to swallow slightly harder than he did with Yuga. Sato felt his breathing beginning to shake which forced him to do the only thing he could do from hurting the green bean Deku was. He had squeezed his hands around the glowstick to help himself to keep calm. Deku could feel his friend shake a little and almost causing him to purr from the vibration. 'Stupid brain! I shouldn't be enjoying this!' he yelled at himself. Deku forced himself to move faster to avoid the thoughts from continuing. It started out small before the full size of Sato could be seen by Shoji from his spot.

Shoji stared at the shape moving down slowly and almost painfully as well from the site of it. He had watched two of his friends go down and he thought it might get easy to watch. Boy was he wrong. 'That has to be hard.'

Deku felt the boy slip into his chest as he felt Aoyama starting to fall into his stomach. Sharp breath was taken quickly since he could breathe again. He tilts his head back against the wall and closes his eyes to follow the trail of his latest 'snack'.