Chapter 1: The Mess

"So, let me get this straight. While you were out getting food, one of them made something that shouldn't have been messing with in the first place not only got crushed, but manages to shrink everyone in this dorm?" asked Easerhead.

"That's the story they told me." Izuku sighs aloud.

Today was just a weekend day and Deku knew it was his turn to go to the store once again. He had asked everyone what they needed for the week. Except Mineta. HE was back home sick and away from everyone for a few weeks. While Izuku was out, both Denki and Mina found a website that tells how to make different stuff. They tired making one that would (in theory) boost their intelligent when they could be studying for upcoming test. But would they EVER do that? No. No, they would not do even if their lives depended on it.  Anyways, in the middle of making it, a certain shark boi popped out of nowhere and scared the two badly. Oops. When the glass bottle fell, it broke and the liquid became a gas. It got everyone in the dorms by the gas spreading through the vents. To say the least, it was kind of freighting for them. Good thing, Deku was able to get help when he did.

"The glass broke on the ground and we had no time to contain it! If Kirishima had knocked first, then we would not be in this mess!" yelled Denki in fury.

"I said sorry, bro! I didn't know what you guys were doing!" Kirishima yelled back.

"Yeah, well it's kinda too late for that!" Pikachu screamed and tired to kick the red head. Keyword: TIRED. Bakugo stopped him by blasting him with his quirk. Again. For the third time. You would think Denki would learn the first time. Iida begins his rant towards the three about respecting others, not to go into someone's room without permission, and attacking other students. Bakugo could not give two hoots about it.

"Kaminari. Ashido. What were you making before it got spilled?"

Both students turned their heads to the teacher and Ashido answers with "Well, we found a thing on a website that tells you how to make certain things and what we were attempting was a-"

"Potion that makes you smarter!" Denki said, cutting off Mina. Everyone just stared at them in disbelief for a moment.

"You know, I could had helped you with studying, right?" Momo said with confusion.

"..."

"..."

A few more moments pass.

"Son of a-"

Everyone either busted out laugh, rolling on the ground, or just giggled/smile a little bit from this reaction to Momo's comment. The only ones who didn't were Momo herself, Iida, Easerhead, Bakugo, and weirdly enough, Deku himself. "That's funny. The idea of Kaminari studying." Jiro said, laughing as Denki responded with a 'Hey!' in an offended tone.

"Oi, Pikachu. What was the website you extras were on?"

Denki had turned around to the person asking. Bakugo was standing near him with his arms crossed, leaning onto one leg. His posture was that of a male lion watching the prey closely despite how "relaxed" he may appear to others.

"Well?"

"I don't quite remember what it was called. Mina was the one who found it in the first place." Denki responded with. "Why do you need to know?"

Ignoring the sparkplug, Bakugo called out to Mina an answer. "Raccoon Eyes. What was the name of the website?" He asked in an annoyed tone. Mina, with a tick mark from the name, looked at him before answering. "It was JumpmarkBrainlist.com. That's what it was called. Seriously though Bakugo, why did you want to kn-" She said turning around saying before seeing the reaction of her friend. Frozen still, Bakugo tensed up from the name and finding himself falling into old memories.

"Deku?"

Mina looks over to the green haired child to see him have the look of panic from something. Midoriya starts to pace in a frantic matter, beginning to fall into his muttering habit he has had, near the table where the rest of class 1A was. Meanwhile, Uraraka was working to get her best friend's attention as he has a worried look spread across his face. The actions from both boys became a distraction for both Eraserhead and the rest of class 1A. Deku's pace speeds up up to a point where it was becoming ridiculous and Bakugo seems to become paler with eyes getting wider as time goes by.

"Bakugo, can you hear me?" asked Easerhead with a mildly bored tone masking what he actually feels. Katsuki snaps out of his trance from hearing the pro hero's voice and falls back onto his rear in a shaken way. As he fell, his crew of extras bolted to him to catch and check over him.  "Y-yeah, Sensei. I'm fine." He said trying to mask his worries and fears with his usual temper. Seeing that the smaller boy was at the very least responding to him, he turned his head to see Deku's muttering was really starting to out of hand.

"Midoriya."

Deku's body goes ridge at the tone of voice. He turns his head ever so slowly to his teacher's almost glaring look. "Does there seem to be problem you two would like to explain to me?" His eyebrow rising up in a questioning matter. With shaken eyes, Izuku looked over to Bakugo to meet his eyes. Blood red starring into emerald green, both stayed quiet for a moment before they seem to come to some level of agreement. "S-s-sensei, could Ka-kacchan and I-I step o-out for a mo-moment?"

Easerhead's eyes narrowed at the question. 'I know for a fact that stuttering problem of his has gotten better during these past few months. So why is he now doing it again?' The thoughts run through his head before taking a look at the boy's body language. The curly-haired student was shifting his weight while his right hand was gripping his left forearm. His head hung low for a moment before coming up with a pleading look. 'It must be important.' Aizawa shook his head to show that he's fine with it before focusing on the rest of the class.

Izuku lead out a shaky breath he didn't know he was holding. Walking over to the table once more, he laid down his hand palm up. "Kacchan?" The spiky haired boy pushed his group off of him and hopped into the hand as quickly as possible. After Midoriya rushed out of the living room for a few minutes.

POV: DEKU

Kacchan and I had to step out outside of that room. Seeing everyone like that wasn't helping either. The two of us stand quiet as I move to the ground to sit and lean against the wall. A moment or two has passed before I ask the question bugging me to death. "What were the chances of them finding that?" I whispered the question. I look at Kacchan who's fist was clinched with fury.

"I'm not sure how they mange that, but d**n it! Why this sh** again?" He had gotten loud for a moment before going back down in volume. I could hear the ticks of the clock as time passes in the pure silence. It was a couple of minutes before one of us had anything to say.

"Deku."

"Yeah, Kacchan?"

"You know what this means, right?"

"I don't want to do it. I really don't want to."

"Deku, you have to or we run risk of someone getting hurt by accident. You have to even if we both hate quite a bit." I could feel him shaking a lot from what he has to say. "In order the cure to work... you have to swallow me and the rest of our classmates."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Sep 17, 2019 was 585 words

Edit: March 26, 2020 is 1192 words