Chapter 2: Pitch Meeting

It was late at night in New York but that didn't matter because the city was still populated and littered with cars but the bright lights of the apartments were a sight to behold. After a long trip, a taxi finally parked in front of an apartment.

Leo, Danny and Alexa got out, Leo and Danny taking out their bags and Alexa paying the driver. He gave them a thumbs up and sped off.

"Bye Vincent!" Leo shouted with a wave and the driver, Vincent, honked back.

"Nice guy." Danny said.

"Yeah." Leo agreed.

"Too bad we didn't know half of the things he was saying." Alexa said to which Leo and Danny agreed wholeheartedly.

"So this is the place huh?" Danny said, looking at the building "Looks...expensive."

"It was but I negotiated the price down to 50,000 dollars." Alexa says and they looked at her in shock.

"50,000 dollars!?" Danny exclaimed.

"How much was it originally!?" Leo exclaimed.

"A 100,000 dollars." Alexa replied which shocked the two even more.

"Alexa we may be millionaires but isn't spending that much money a little wasteful?" Leo asked.

"No, I don't want you guys going through that life again." Alexa said and they frowned at the memories of their lives five years ago "And besides, tomorrow's deal will pay back the money and then some."

"Alright, I'll let you handle it then." Leo said.

"You're the boss, I mean technically Leo is but, you're the – uh..." Danny tried to say.

"Momager." Leo said.

"Right! You're the momager." Danny said and Alexa smiled.

"Let's just get inside." Alexa said and they picked up their bags, entering the building to a lobby.

"Welcome to the Ross Apartments, what can I do for ya?" A young man behind the desk with a bright smile asked.

The young man had well-trimmed black hair and black eyes with Caucasian skin. He wore a green bell hopper uniform. This was Tony Chicolini, resident bell hopper of the Ross Apartments.

 This was Tony Chicolini, resident bell hopper of the Ross Apartments

"Hi," Alexa said as she looked at his nametag "Tony. Yeah, we're here with a reservation for Star." Alexa said.

"Star...Star..." Tony let out as he scanned through a list on a clipboard "Oh, Star! Yeah, we've been expecting you guys. I've got your keys right here, just sign over here while I take your bags."

"Okay." Alexa said, walking over to the desk as Tony walked around and picked up Alexa's and some of Leo's and Danny's bags.

"I really like your accent, where's it from?" Leo asked.