Chapter 4: UnFaZed

The loud ring of a school bell chimes in the air and on que students pile out of their classrooms along with many others exiting the large building. The final bell always brought some kind of chaos within the high school, especially on a Friday.

A young man stood in front of his locker, swapping his books out and placing the ones he needed into his bag. It was easy for him to ignore the surrounding chaos of students rushing about thanks to his headsets being his saving grace. Quite easy to ignore everyone with Metallica blasting through to your ears.

Suddenly his locker was slammed shut and he jumped in surprise, but then calmed down when he saw that it was just his friend who leaned against a locker with a smirk on her face.

The young man sighed and took out the headsets with an annoyed look, "You could've given me a heart attack, y'know?"

"C'mon man, don't be such a wimp." The girl said, giving him a soft punch on the arm, "It's kinda your fault anyway. I've been calling your name for like 2 minutes."

"You couldn't wait more than 2 minutes?" The young man asked.

"One was a courtesy." The girl responded and he rolled his eyes, taking out his phone and pausing the loud music.

"What'cha listening too anyway?" The girl asked.

"Doesn't matter-" The young man cut himself off once the girl swiped the phone from him and turned to keep it from reach, "Hey! What the heck!?"

"I'm curious." The girl simply said as she scrolled through his songs, but then paused when she saw a notification on the notification bar, "Ooh, we getting notifications now? I wonder what it is."

The young man swiped the phone from above her and she was befuddled by the sudden action.

"Hey! What the heck!?" The girl exclaimed, "You can't just grab that from me!"

"It's my phone!" The young man exclaimed.

"The phone that was using." The girl retorted and he shook his head with an eye roll.

"Whatever." The young man said as he looked back at his phone, but then he paused with wide eyes, "Dude..."

"What?" The girl asked, "What is it?"

"Leo just uploaded." The young man said as he looked at her.

"Leo Star!?" The girl exclaimed, now with wide eyes and he nodded, "Well, what are you waiting for!? Open it!"

She grabbed one of the ears to his headset and put it on her ear as he opened the video, pressing play and letting it start.

~

The video started with an office chair in the middle of a room with roses scattered around and it was dimly lit with dark red candles. Suddenly Leo ran from the side and jumped onto the chair, although she didn't account for it to swivel and move her off screen.

The sound of the chair's wheels could be heard as she slowly slid back on screen and now much closer to the camera with a seductive smirk on her face.

"Hey~" Leo said with a quirked eyebrow, but then she immediately dropped the façade as she burst out in a fit of laughter, "Danny, cut that out! Please!"

The words 'HEHE, NAH.' popped up on screen as a transition cut to a different clip of Leo sitting in her bedroom with the room now well-lit and Danny lying on her bed on his phone.

"So...it's been a while, huh?" Leo asked with a nervous smile.

"A freaking month!" Danny exclaimed and Leo laughed.