Chapter 5: Fun & Games

A few days had passed ever since the challenge was announced and just like Leo's announcement of her recent employment at Game Shakers, FaZe Leon's challenge spread throughout the internet like wildfire with many online news outlets and gaming announcement spaces covering the upcoming bout.

As of now, it was early morning with the city bustling as ever. Tony helped load a few bags for some guests onto a luggage cart and nodded at his fellow employee to give him the go ahead.

"And that's the last of 'em. Now you folks ain't gotta worry about nothin' no more, 'cause Arty here will be with ya every step of the way, helping you out with your bags and such." Tony told the older couple who smiled and thanked him for his help. The both of them along with Arty headed over to the elevator, piling into it with Arty pressing a button for them, "Oh, and, Art, buddy, try not to pull a knife on them when askin' for your tip this time, will ya?"

Arty rolled his eyes disappointedly as the couple looked at him in concern just as the doors shut.

"Crazy cat." Tony comments with a chuckle as he walked back to his desk and stood behind it, just as a UPS man arrived with a large box in hand.

"Whaddup, Tony." The UPS man greeted.

"Marco! What you got for me today, bud?" Tony asked, watching as Marco placed the box onto his desk.

He held up a clipboard and read through it with squinted eyes, "Something expensive for a Lego?"

"Lego?" Tony asked, taking the clipboard, "That says Leo, Marco."

"How was I supposed to know that?" Marco asked.

"You'd know if you read it like it says. Why ain't you wearin' your glasses?"

"Ah, forget those things. They start to itch after a while." Marco dismissed.

"You need 'em to see though. How'd you get here if you can't even see where you're going?" Tony asked, signing in Leo's package.

"I drove." Marco said with a shrug.

Tony looked at him in surprise, "You drove a whole delivery truck without being able to see?"

"Yup." Marco said with a smile, taking the clipboard from him, "And I'd do it again."

Tony watched in concern as Marco whistled a happy tune whilst strutting his way out of the building, but then he hit the wall right next to the doors. Stumbling back, Marco rubbed his nose, and felt around for the door handle, eventually finding it and staggering out.

Tony just chuckled as he heard tires screech and multiple cars honked in protest.

Leo, dressed in a black oversized shirt, white tights, and black sneakers, jogged into the building, whilst looking behind her and taking off her headsets.

"Yo, Tony, is it normal for delivery trucks to just speed off on the sidewalk in this city?" Leo asked, wiping the sweat from her brow.

"It's normal if you're the delivery driver." Tony replied with a shrug, "You'll get used to it. It don't even happen that often...anymore."

"For real?" Leo asked disappointedly, and Tony nodded, "Aww man, that blows. Having a crazy truck trying to run me over sounds like a killer workout."

"Emphasis on the killer." Tony added and Leo chuckled, "How'd the workout go anyway? You find the gym okay?"

"Yeah, actually. The place was great. People didn't really bother me, a lot of open spaces, and the distance to get there helps with my jog." Leo said with a smile as she walked over to his desk, "Great find, Tone."