𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄

—VINNIE has been streaming for the past 5 hours playing with his friends

VINNIE has been streaming for the past 5 hours playing with his friends. He heard no complaints which he thought was odd. Usually he would hear that he's playing too long and needs to get off

Every time he would look back to check on you, you were watching TikTok or playing with Hera. Sometimes you would lock eyes and give him a small smile before going back to what you were doing.

"Yo give me a sec" Vinnie spoke into the mic after finishing a round and took his headphones off not caring about their responses. He got up from his seat and walked towards you seeing you on your stomach watching a movie in your phone with Hera on your back.

He carefully placed Hera next to you and laid on top of you. "Hi baby" Vinnie whispered into your ear. You smiled and paused your movie. He lifted him self up as you turned your body over, now chest to chest with him. "Hi my love" You giggled giving him a kiss

"You done streaming yet?" You asked twisting his curls with your finger. He shook his head no and slid his arms underneath you, hugging your figure. "Well..go continue silly" You said followed with a giggle. Vinnie propped himself up with his arms and looked at you skeptically. "Are you okay?"

"Yea are you?" You asked confused to his behavior. "You know most girls would tell their boyfriends to get off the game...especially after gaming for like 6 hours" He said ignoring your question. To him it was weird because he wasn't used to being with a person who lets him do things without getting mad. "Im not like most girls" You say dramatically with a hair flip.

"Hell yea you aren't!" He semi yelled laughing. You laughed and planted two kisses on his lips. "Your sure tho right?" He asked to be sure. You gave him a reassuring smile and put your hands on his jaw. "I dont care baby. As long as your having fun i'm fine with it"

"Now go back to your stream before your fans get mad" You said sitting up and lightly pushing him towards his chair. Vinnie smiled and lazily got into his chair, putting his headphones on.

You got underneath the covers of Vinnie's bed after plugging in your phone. Once you got comfortable you felt Hera crawl next to you. She set herself underneath your arms resting her head below your chin.

[1 hour later]

  "Alright i'm done. I'm fucking tired i'll stream again tomorrow...or not who knows. Peace" Vinnie did the peace sign and ended his live stream. He sighed and turned off his computer, standing up from his chair throwing his trash away before looking at his sleeping girlfriend cuddling hera.

"Babe, do you wanna get food?" He asked shaking you lightly. You were not easy to wake up unless it's for food. "Yes" You said already sitting up. Vinnie chuckles and grabs his wallet, grabbing a hoodie tossing it to you. "Where to?" He asked watching you grab your phone. "Taco bell please"

"Oh look at that" He says excitedly pointing out the window. You looked quickly and feel something being grabbed from your hand then thrown a second later. You see ur wallet on the bedside table and smile "Wha-" "I'm paying" He interrupts you and drags you out of the room. "ain't no complaints"