𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆

—YOU CAREFULLY OUTLINE YOUR DRAWING WITH A THIN SHARPIE

YOU CAREFULLY OUTLINE YOUR DRAWING WITH A THIN SHARPIE. Vinnie was out with Alex filming a video so you stayed back hanging in his room with Hera. You were sitting on the bed with Hera by your feet asleep. The sharpie moves smoothly as you trace out every little detail of the drawing.

Slowly the outlines become more defined the more you trace over the light grey marks. You finish the final line then scramble through your semi messy pencil pouch full of colorful markers.

Analyzing through the various amount of colors, you finally come to your decisions and grab a few of them.

As you're coloring your phone dings. You grab your phone to look at the notification to see it was from Life 360.

Vinnie has arrived at Home.

A smile made its way onto your lips and you set your phone back onto the nightstand, continuing your drawing.

The door shuts downstairs and you hear chatter and laughter making its way upstairs. "Who's that Hera?" You coo'd sitting up and petting her. She lifts her head up tilting her head.

The door nob twist and there comes your boyfriend of 3 years trotting through the door. Vinnie instantly smiles, shutting the door behind him and setting down his things.

"Hi baby" He says walking towards his bed. "God I missed you"

You smiled before he grabs hera and attacks her with kisses. Your mouth instantly dropped as he was talking to the cat. You furrow your eyebrows, putting your sketchbook on the nightstand along with your pencil pouch.

"Bitch what about me" You say in a jokingly mad tone. He snickers and puts Hera down and jumps onto you. You let out a huff of air and now it was your turn to get attacked with kisses. A giggle escapes your lips and you grab his face holding him still.

"Hi my love" He greets with a smile.

"Hi baby"

You connect your lips together. He wraps his arms around your waist flipping you both over so that you're straddling him.

"What did you do all day hmm?" He hums pulling away, placing his face into the crook of your neck. You kiss the top of his head before answering.

"Drawing like always duh" You giggle.

"Can I see?" He asked sitting you both up. You nod grabbing your sketchbook and giving it to him. He holds it and looks over it.

"Is this me and Hera?" He questioned with a smile. The drawing contained Vinnie holding Hera in his arms while sleeping. You nod.

"Yeah, last night you guys were cuddling so it just gave me an idea of what to draw you know?"

"You have no idea how talented you are babe" He says setting the book down to where it was before. You blush and hug him.

"Thank you baby"

Vinnie rubs your back in circles before giving you another kiss.

"Always my love"