𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈

—CAN YOU COME BACK TO ME,, CAUSE I WAS BLIND TO SEE THAT YOU WERE RIGHT

INFRUNAMI

— "DUDE, STOP GAWKING AT HER PICTURES AND TEXT HER" Jayden says, rolling his eyes.

"You know she won't forgive me" He mumbled back, shutting his phone off in defeat.

Vinnie was currently at his best friends house, ranting and telling him everything as he feels like he can't do the same with his roommates at the Hype House

Easy to say,, Vinnie has fucked up big time. He was forced to doing a bit for Alex's channel which included kissing another girl.

Y/n and Vinnie's relationship was a secret but only the members and some friends knew about it.

They've been dating for months yet was scared to see the reactions of fans.

Whenever vinnie got close to a girl, fans would flip and immediately send death threats and that's the last thing he would want to happen to Y/n

FB

"It meant nothing y/n! It was for a bit" He says. Y/n just shook her head laughing at him and continued packing.

"Yeah well Alex should've asked someone else who ISN'T in a relationship" She pointed out as she zipped her suitcase.

"Look I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't have done it please y/n" He pleaded, following her to the bathroom

Y/n grabbed her toothbrush and other necessities, packing it up too.

"Well I guess you can do it now since you aren't in one" She mumbled, pushing past the taller man.

"Please don't do this, I won't do it again"

He begged and begged yet,, she still left.

END OF FB

TO SAY Y/N WAS DONE WITH PEOPLES BULLSHIT was exactly true.

She was done being fucked over by every single person. It tired her out. Some points, she would get depressed but she would remember who she is.

'I'm Y/n fucking L/n'

She doesn't need a man to fulfill her needs or for anything actually. She's her own person and at the end of the day, she has herself.