𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒

—YOU GIGGLED with Nai as the two of you watched Alex make Michael and Calvin do a bit but Michael was being prissy and is standing in a corner with a broom in his hand, poking the two who go too near him

"Cmon Michael be a man and do the bit" You said sitting up. "How about instead of me, y/n can do it" Michael suggested making the broom stand upright. You whistled lowly and leaned back

"Hard pass" You snickered as Michael got back into his original position. Nai laughed and cuddled into your side. You placed your arm behind her head as her leg was tossed over yours. "Wanna get boba when Larri gets back" She asked looking up at you.

"I'm down for that" You agreed and she smiled, going back to her phone. You pressed your cheek up against the crown of her head listening to her scroll through TikTok. "No fucking way i'm not doing that shit Alex" Michael screeched running away with Alex following

"Wow already replaced me with Nai?" Vinnie asked eyeing the two of you as he entered the room. You looked at him who had hera tucked under his arm. A gasp escaped your lips and you quickly got up drowning out Nai's groans.

"Hi baby" You cooed gently grabbing her out of his arms. Hera purred and rubbed her head against your cheek. You kissed her head multiple times before looking at your pouty boyfriend.

"She gets a kiss but I don't ?" He questions. Receiving a nod from you, he crosses his arms and looks away from you. "Oh come on don't act like that" You said with a laugh. Mia comes up from behind you.

"And i'll take her thank you" She says grabbing Hera and walking away. You snicker at Vinnie who still won't look at you. "Vincent are you seriously jealous of a cat " He huffed

You roll your eyes and grab his face, crashing your lips together. He immediately responds and uncrosses his arms, pulling you closer by the waist.

"Ahh, my eyes" Calvin dramatically says, covering his eyes. "Our eyes" Connor corrects covering his eyes too. "I don't know why you guys are complaining, this is like free porn" Michale pipes in.

Connor and Calvin immodesty uncover their eyes, eager to watch. "Jesus guys" Vinnie says breaking the kiss. You frown and wrap your arms around his neck. "Let them have their moment" Nai says throwing a plushie at the boys.

"Oh me and Nai are going with Larri for boba when he gets back. Is that fine with you?" You ask looking at him. Vinnie looks at you weirdly and nods slowly.

"Uh yea, why are you asking for my permission?"

You shrug with a smile and peck his lips. "No reason"