𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓

—"BABY?" A voice snapped you out of your day dream

"BABY?" A voice snapped you out of your day dream. You tore your eyes from the wall in front of you to your boyfriend who had a concerned look etched on his face.

"You alright ?" He asked brushing a strand on hair behind your ear. You bit the inside of your cheek and smiled softly at the boy. "I'm alright love"

Vinnie placed his hand on your inner thigh, rubbing circles with his thumb and continuing his conversation with Michael. Your eyes looked back to the wall as your mind wandered off into space.

The sound of the door closing made you jump at the sudden noise. Sienna entered the living room with bags in her hand. Seeing her made you scoot closer to vinnie for some reason. Something was off about her but you couldn't figure it out.

"Hey Sienna. I'll be back in a sec" Michael said before getting up and leaving the room. "Hey guys" Sienna greeted with a big smile on her face. "Hey" Vinnie said nodding his head. You gave her a smile followed with a little wave.

She walked away leaving you alone with Vinnie. Once again, you spaced out without even knowing until Vinnie tapped you. "Babe, are you sure nothings wrong?"

You sighed through your nose and nodded, leaning your head on his shoulder. He removed his hand, now placing it around your waist. You moved your legs on top of his getting more comfortable.

"100% am sure I am okay. Just spacing out that's all" You finally said. He hummed and kissed your head. "If something's wrong you tell me alright" 

You looked up at him. "Will do" You whispered before capturing his lips with your own. Both of you smiled through the kiss before getting rudely interrupted by screaming.

"DAMMIT MIA PUT THE TAZER DOWN"