𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

THE TWO were perfect for each other

THE TWO were perfect for each other. They had the same sense of humor, never really liked going out as much, loves videos games, loves anime, both nerds trapped in a hot body.

The internet blew up once they found out the two have been hanging out being spotted by paparazzi. Some were hateful but most were shipping them almost immediately.

People wanted them to fuck off from each other but,, it's not like they had control whether or not they could be able to hang out.

They ignored all the rumors being spread and continued to focus on them,, whatever was going on between them.

Larry made a video guesting Y/n and Vinnie in it to spill the tea.

Let's just say, it did not help with the rumors at all but it was a fun experience for them as they both loved Larry so dearly.

So a couple weeks later after the video had been uploaded, y/n sat in vinnie's room on his bed. They were currently talking about all the shit that's been happening, mostly towards y/n

"I think ur fans are a little crazy" Y/n laughed, showed him her phone. He grabbed it,, scrolling through all the hateful dm's and even death threats.

"Jesus" He sighed out, frustrated. He knew that even if he said something to his fans, some would probably dismiss it and keep on doing it and that's what frustrated the boy.

"I'm sorry" he apologized, a sorrowful look on his face as he passed her phone back to her.

Y/n bit her cheek and frowned. It wasn't his fault any of this was happening, she didn't want him to blame himself. So with a deep breath she responds,,

"It's not your fault vin, dont be sorry" She lightly placed a kiss on the tip of his nose. He shook his head in disagreement, closing his eyes, "but it is"

"How tho? Did you do anything? No" She cut him off, a little disappointed as he kept blaming himself on a situation that again,, wasn't his fault at all.

"I can handle this okay? Words don't mean shit to me, as long as I have you I'm okay" She explained softly with a smile, brushing his curls out of his face.

He leaned into her touch and nodded, giving up knowing he won't win the argument.

"As long as I have you" he repeated softly, moving his body closer her. The warmth of him made her slightly less cold as his ac was blasting.

y/n leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss to Vinnie's forehead, the skin there warm and smooth beneath their lips.

Nothing else mattered but the closeness they felt in this moment

MARCH 13, 2024